Reviews for The Line
neeniya chapter 1 . 4/25
That was chilling. Utterly frightening. This is insane. Danny is insane!
That was the most brutal beating I have ever witnessed. As far as revenge plots go, this one tops them all. There's no getting up from this (perhaps if Danny had ousted Vlad as Plasmius and publicly shamed him, that would have added a little more salt into the wound, though that could have also led to people discovering Danny was also Phantom and perhaps then concluding he was also Dark Phantom.)
Now I'm thinking what would Dan Phantom (the one in the thermos) think if he met Danny? (He'd have to escape eventually, thermoses are not that strong and if Clockwork really wanted to he could just destroy him, so he must still be useful for something else.) Would he be happy (or some twisted form of the emotion) with the turn of events or mortified. Because in a sense, Danny did become him, but then also did not. That would be an interesting confrontation.
Just, this fic, holy cow. Amazing, to sum it up.
Nathalie787 chapter 1 . 3/29
This is a true testament to my Insanity that you do not even make me shudder in fear, as you have made my sister Castalia screech. I only wish to inform you that I enjoyed this one-shot. My devious mind brings forth a thought that made Castalia faint.
SB;

Azazelle ,
Angel of Insanity
RedRose206 chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Woah, I don't really know how to respond to this. I think I might be in shock after what he did to Vlad. And Danny forcing the whole ghost zone to follow his orders or die if they didn't? And making Dark Phantom a third identity? Now that I'm not shaking like a leaf, I'm really worried about his sanity. And why do the ghosts keep coming if Danny's so strong now? Is he forcing them to? If so why didn't anyone notice how one-side the fights got, or that even ghosts would leave him alone if he had someone like Dark Phantom on his side? What made Walker desperate (or insane) enough to attack Amity? What about the Guys in White? There's no way they actually stayed out of this mess, so what happened to them? If Valery wasn’t in the building and survived the attack, how did she take it? What about Dani?
But ignoring my shock and pointless questions/rambling, this story was amazing! Danny was a bit OCC, but it isn’t in a bad way. When done right, having someone act OCC makes horror that much more jarring, and this is a perfect example of how to do it right.
Sorry for the long review. And the questions. You don’t have to answer them; I just needed to get them off my chest. I look forward to reading more of your work, and I hope you keep writing more amazing pieces like this one!
Rose
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
YASSSS EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED TO HAPPEN JUST HAPPENED!
You are a great person.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Huh, revenge
Ivyyyyyy chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I feel like Vlad, crushed and chili-fied, but by the sheer amount of brilliance resting in this story. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.
daisypi chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
wow... yep that's it wow my entire reaction great story
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That...was. surprisingly, depressingly, inspirationally good. Very impressive.

Cujo! Bad dog! You do not EAT human remains! Give you the worst stomachache of your afterlife, Vlad willl...
dannyFANtom chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Omg write more!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Creppy, but strangely enough, I absolutely love it. Especially that part where Danny changed back and taught them 'lesson four' with that innocent tone! Or well, should I say, threatened them oh-so innocently with mentions of new ice powers, boiling them 'alive' and being able to create portals meaning the ghost can't run or escape into the ghost zone should anything happens.
kingpariah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i cant help but read this fic over and over. thats how much i like it.
danny's dual personality, clockwork's involvement... everything is just so... wow.
vlad's demise was perfect. he deserved it considering he showed no remorse over the deaths he caused.
every time i read this, in my mind it plays as if it were an actual episode. amazing writing.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
LOVE IT! Especially how Danny is-but-isn't Dan XD
polyrhyme chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
so summarize what happened?
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love it! u should do more dark!DannyAU! cause I do a good job of it!
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 9/20/2012