Reviews for The Line
RedRose206 chapter 1 . 6/28
Woah, I don't really know how to respond to this. I think I might be in shock after what he did to Vlad. And Danny forcing the whole ghost zone to follow his orders or die if they didn't? And making Dark Phantom a third identity? Now that I'm not shaking like a leaf, I'm really worried about his sanity. And why do the ghosts keep coming if Danny's so strong now? Is he forcing them to? If so why didn't anyone notice how one-side the fights got, or that even ghosts would leave him alone if he had someone like Dark Phantom on his side? What made Walker desperate (or insane) enough to attack Amity? What about the Guys in White? There's no way they actually stayed out of this mess, so what happened to them? If Valery wasn’t in the building and survived the attack, how did she take it? What about Dani?
But ignoring my shock and pointless questions/rambling, this story was amazing! Danny was a bit OCC, but it isn’t in a bad way. When done right, having someone act OCC makes horror that much more jarring, and this is a perfect example of how to do it right.
Sorry for the long review. And the questions. You don’t have to answer them; I just needed to get them off my chest. I look forward to reading more of your work, and I hope you keep writing more amazing pieces like this one!
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 6/10
You are a great person.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Huh, revenge
IvyVine6 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I feel like Vlad, crushed and chili-fied, but by the sheer amount of brilliance resting in this story. There wasn't a dry eye in the house.
daisypi chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
wow... yep that's it wow my entire reaction great story
Alyss Penedo chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That...was. surprisingly, depressingly, inspirationally good. Very impressive.

Cujo! Bad dog! You do not EAT human remains! Give you the worst stomachache of your afterlife, Vlad willl...
dannyFANtom chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Omg write more!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Creppy, but strangely enough, I absolutely love it. Especially that part where Danny changed back and taught them 'lesson four' with that innocent tone! Or well, should I say, threatened them oh-so innocently with mentions of new ice powers, boiling them 'alive' and being able to create portals meaning the ghost can't run or escape into the ghost zone should anything happens.
kingpariah chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
i cant help but read this fic over and over. thats how much i like it.
danny's dual personality, clockwork's involvement... everything is just so... wow.
vlad's demise was perfect. he deserved it considering he showed no remorse over the deaths he caused.
every time i read this, in my mind it plays as if it were an actual episode. amazing writing.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
LOVE IT! Especially how Danny is-but-isn't Dan XD
polyrhyme chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
so summarize what happened?
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I love it! u should do more dark!DannyAU! cause I do a good job of it!
Reid Phantom chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh god! Danny's completely flippin insane O.o
heartbreakerninja chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
wow...thats at a loss for words on this one but you had me glued to the screen all the way to the end

awesome job
whitespiderlilly chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Epic. Just epic. I don't know what to say other than that this is a real peice of work.

I feel so sorry for Danny. He lost everyone, his friends, his family, even Val the Red Huntress and his bullies. But he kept his promise, even though it ment warping his mind in a Dr. Jakel and Mr. Hyde way. Even though he became a monster to kill Vlad he didn't really hurt anyone else.

I do not feel sorry for Vlad. He felt little, if any, remorse over killing the whole school and the only person he truely regreted killing was Maddie. That's just cold and heartless.

I love the way you wrote the fight scene-very grusome and detailed. When I read the summary I didn't expect it to be this dark but I really liked it. Very detailed and one of those stories where Danny is more gray than black or white.

I'm kind of curious about the times Danny went "Dark Phantom" on Walker and Pariah Dark. They both would have to have hurt (AKA killed) several people in order for Danny to go phyco on them. It would also be nice to see what happened later in Danny's life other than 'he became a Foley.'
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »