Reviews for Grammatically Correct
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Okay I'm not gonna review everything, that takes too much time. But here I've got to remark on your genius. I really don't understand the joke, maybe a reference between the infinite crises thingy. But regardless of me getting the joke, I loved this fic. Really enjoyed it. Proof of good writting
dstorrs chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Snerk. Thank you! I could complete believe Lois getting hot over grammar and bent over split infinitives. And I LOVED Batman's dialogue.
kagome04 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
OH my God this was hysterical! i loved it! you are awesome!
Kojichan.x chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
haha this was so good! I really enjoyed reading it but honestly, who gives up sexy time with superman? REALLY? XD
KissableCounterfeit chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
LOL. This is going on my favourites list. :)
Lilbit4 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
funny Lol
oksofia chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
"Anything going on out there?" Superman licked the huge green glop overflowing on his spoon. "Women are aliens, you know that? I'm an alien. They're … way more alien."

That ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS. Totally adorable and totally entertaining.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Lol! This was awesome!
Krissytina616 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
this is a hilarious little piece, i love your bruce and clark dynamic, and i can totally picture lois and clark talking grammar instead of talking dirty. and seeing as how you haven't dropped off the face of the earth i'd just like to say that i could probably be persuaded to sell some of my major organs on the black market if it would get you to update maraverse. :-)