Reviews for Kamabakka no Sanji
Sayichi chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hilarious, through and through:)
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Poor Sanji. Now that I think about it, his luck is canon IS really bad. He doesn't fight women, so who is he faced off with? Bon-chan (with Nami's face) in the Alabasta arc and then the ONLY female enemy in the Enies Lobby arc. His dreams of mermaids are now forever shadowed. He's cursed with a bounty poster he can't bear to acknowledge. He spends two years in his own personal hell, and once he finally leaves, he can't even look at a woman without endangering his life. And just to rub it all in, his rival has possibly the best luck of the entire crew (Luffy excepted), a higher bounty, and - in spite of his incomprehensible sense of direction - manages to beat everyone back to Sabaody. Ouch.
sanjifanforever chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was an awesome read! Great work! :)
Kyo's-lil'-seceret chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Oh God! This story made me laugh so hard i could barely breath! I loved it! Poor Sanji.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Hahahaha! I haven't gotten to this point in the manga yet, but now I can't wait! hahaha, Zoro was awesome! Poor Sanji...

Totally in character, Chopper was cute and Luffy and Zoro were perfect! A 10!
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
*Cannot even begin to attempt to halt excessive laughing fits for a full good two hours. Seriously.*

Oh. My. Gosh. You are right: This is just his beeping horrid luck. Heck, this may actually HAPPEN for Pete's sake. Gosh, this was too good for words. I mean really, just too freaking good. Wow. I almost, came very close to, died when I read this. I had been having a horrible day up until this moment (this, and the One Piece and Naruto episodes I watched immeadiatly before I read this :) and now, I am happy to inform you that I am complete for this evening.

Of course it was Zoro; it always is. It is too bad Oda-sama most likely does not read fanfics. He could love them so much.

I congratulate you on another fine, extravagant story. Which I will promptly add to my favorites.
callosum chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Heh, thanks for crediting me with the inspiration, but I don't think the idea originated with me :-P Also, if you haven't checked out Sybile's 30 Pieces "Unlucky" entry, I think you'll have an excellent illustration for this fic. Anyway, now for an actual review...

Ahahahaha! Sanji's getting called "ma'am" by the Marines (why do they seem to recruit all the clueless types) was hilarious! And being so angry as to let Diable Jambe light the Sunny's lawn deck on fire. And oh, bad, hypocritical Zoro, when you could've been photographed as Kumacy/Bearsy yourself! Yes, the gods (or Oda) certainly seem to put Sanji in the worst situations. Good job with this fic, I'm very glad you took that plot bunny and ran with it!
TimesUnfetteredImaginationBomb chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
AHAHAHAHA! wow *whipes tears* very nice! i feel so bad for sanji lol. oh the burning grass and zoro finding out were amazing additions! AND the part with a diety - pure gold! ah this was a very nice fic-very well written and it deffinitely turned my day around...well night really. deffinitely one of my favorite fics! *runs off into the horizon to add story to favorites*
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aw! Poor Sanji! *huggles*

But this was so funny! I laugh with Odachi!

Nice job!