Reviews for All You Need Is Love
rigsbyvanpelt3 chapter 11 . 12/18/2012
awesome! can u write another 1?
rigsvanpel fan chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
amazing!
LoverandaFighter chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
3 the part at the endy. Sweet Kandy with a K :D
schnerb chapter 11 . 6/16/2010
Really enjoyed the whole story. Thank you. Looking forward to a next one?
leahxlol chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
Noo! I dont want it to end! But I like the way it did end lol xP V. good, loved every chapter :-) x
Hannala02 chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Such a cute chapter! You named thier daughter Kayleigh,thats cute! :P I suggested that for one of the girl twins names in your other story...(although i spelt it differently..but still!) loved this chapter...is this the end of this story? it would be cute to continue...but if not there is still "I wanna hold your hand" Cant wait for an update ;) Keep up the great work! rigspelt fanfic is the only thing keeping me going until the new season starts up so keep writing (you are def one of the top rigspelt writers ;D )
Teaqueen101 chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
Hello Everybody

Thought it was a fanastic ending to a really great story! Hope The real story really has a happy ending like that!

Lots of love

Teaqueen101
thatpotterfreak chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
n'awww thats soo cute!

kayleigh sounded like me when i found out i was going to get baby brotherss haha

amazing end to the story

keep writing, you write amazing storys

anna-grace
JRRS chapter 11 . 6/8/2010
This was such a sweet and cute chapter. It made me smile and I thank you for that.

Considering how much I enjoy reading your stories about them, Ill be waiting for your next one.
leahxlol chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
Awww :') loved it x
thatpotterfreak chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
awww, that is so cute!

this was an amazing story and i think that you should write an epilogue

loved the end bit with the letter and then rigsby sitting down and eating haha

keep writing

anna-grace
Rigspelt Shipper chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
aww... such a sweet ending! I read this first because I'm even more excited about I want to hold your hand, which I'm gpoing to read right away.

Keep writing rigspelt stories during the summer, you're awesome! ; )
Hannala02 chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
Awww such an adorable chapter! I like janes plan to get around the rules! Cant wait for whats next! ;)
JRRS chapter 10 . 6/4/2010
It was a great finale for a great story. Im going to miss it.
JRRS chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Nicely done, that was a great chapter and this is a great story.