Reviews for The Keyblade Wars: Trial by Fire
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Amazing! Truly incredible, nonetheless! I loved it! Its so sad to hear that you don't have plans on continueing this but whatever! I'll still favorite it! :D Have a wonderful day! Your writing is spectacular! )
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I really, really like this! Love it! Even though you have no plans to continue this...
Nessa671 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Please update soon.
Maneki Neko chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Oooh! I like it! Very funny! :D But my only question was... Where's the rest?

Wingsong5555 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
OMG! This story's awesome! Update soon please! :D
dikemon chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
"Oh my Gosh, there's pictures in here!" oh wow, I loved that line X3. Ven, you goof...but something is nagging me that Terra was the one who said that XD.

Anyways, I like this story, I hope you update soon.
surxi25 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Nice chapter! Your OCs are looking well so far.

Hope you update soon! Keep it up :)
The Genius Mage chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
*applauds* It's a chapter! WITH NAMES AND DETAILS. XD Which is really super crazy important. I can get to work on IAIS now-and DotK, but DotK is first. Almost done with that chapter.

Atrum, the black-haired, Lumen the brunette, and Flamma the red-haired. I'm sad to say that, when they get in the War, they'll all end up dying epicly or something. Won't they?

Kingdom Hearts is not kind to its protagonists. XD

Don't worry about the shortness of it, I'm just glad you wrote somethin'.

Cheers~!
Rianne chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Nothing to say about this character, except a need of character build in your OCs. Sometimes, in order to pack a powerful punch when introducing characters, you need to make their personalities blatantly obvious. Like a witch from L4D. Which is a very strange example. But effective.
Rianne chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I don't know why, but I've lost all will to critique anything. It must be from my six-hour animation class. Trying my best, though.

Nicely built story, with two problems that I keep nagging you about , but always seems to pop up in your story.

1. "Because ours is much stronger than anyone else's." I couldn't fully read that line, due to my vision being obscured by cheese. Watch your lines there, and make sure they don't seem too silly. I can't come up with a replacement right now, but... but yeah.

2. "Aqua couldn't sleep. She was tired enough to fall asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow, but she soon found that she wasn't going to get any sleep anytime soon." You used the word "sleep" three times in a matter of two sentences. I keep telling you that that stuff is what will tear a reader's eyeballs out. Remember to use a thesaurus when needed!

Other than that, good job.
surxi25 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Nice story! I like the way you portray the relationship between Terra, Aqua and Ven, and I think that each characterization is very accurate.

I love prequels :) Can't wait to find out where that story is going to. Hope you update soon! Keep it up :)
Maddening Tumult chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
good story. hope you continue it.
havocknight7134 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
nice start, I like story within a story idea
Moonshine's Guide chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Looks good so far minion. KEEP WRITING~
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow, this sure seems to be a very interesting story. I can't wait to read what comes next.