Reviews for Pieces
Carottal chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I left you a review some time ago and I hate repeating things. But I just wanted you to know that if you ever come back on this site, they're still readers ready (wanting, needing,...) to read what happens next. I hope you won't drop this story, it would be too sad when I can remember so much of it without reading it again after more than 5 months. It's that good! I remember the beginning in particular and your description of a drunken Mello. I remember how crazy your characters are... I want more, is it bad?

My guess as to who called the land lord? Well, Matt, to have a chance at becoming closer to Mello. Afterall, the person who called said the name was Ma... and Matt stopped him. But would he have used his own name? Maybe it's someone else trying to help/stop/bother him... Mikami?
Oh well, that just mean you have to update so I can know because what I want is absolute so you have to humour me!

Anyway, thanks again for posting this fic and I hope you won't drop it. But if you do, please, tell us (and tell us what you were planning, a little pilot) so you don't leave us hanging like that for years.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
That was nice.
-Jae-Zē
carottal chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
I don't know if you're still around here but if you are, let me tell you your story is absolutely fantastic.

It's funny, mostly thanks to the way you write, because there's something ironic in your style. And also because all your characters have a crazy side. But they remain realistic so the fic is not just crack.

There's suspense. In 3 chapters (true, more than 14000 words) you got me hooked. I want to know what will happen to matt, mello, near, I even want to see Misa and Mikami again!

Your style is great. Reaching the middle of chapter 3, I realised that it was the last published chapter. So I read this last part dreadfully, wishing I'd never reach the bottom. No, in fact I started like that but then, you made me forget everything and I just kept reading to only be sad in the end. Yet happy because now, Matt can use Mello's name. By the way, I wonder if he will slip up again or if Mello will remember someone called his name when the car nearly killed him.

But I think what I prefer in your fic are the characters (in my opinion it's the most important part: no plot but great characters is better than good plot with no good characters. The first is a good fanfic, the latter a good idea. And let's not forget a good style because else, how could we grasp all the subtelty of a personality? Luckily, your story doesn't lack in any of those... anyway!) So your characters, as I said before are great. They are funny but deep. We can see each and everyone of them have there own motivation, are able to use their head (I mean, even Misa could deal with the security cameras! It's great when fanfictions aknowledge that she does have a brain!). But you don't give everything away right on. It's in the way they talk, the words they use, the things they chose to say... or not, the way they act and react. It's a lot more efficient!

So, I'm gonna stop here, I discovered there was a letters limit! I hope you'll update one day, when your life let you. For now, thank you!
Morgan-Mayh3m chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
“your most certaintly crazy, amigo. you've got a voice in your head.” omfgk i laughed so hard then!
Raven.Blacke chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
lol it IS a bit depressing...and i can't wait until matt shows up! but i just read your note at the end and thought i should add...most phones use 1 as the connection to your voicemail...soo number two is actually the first speed-dial number...at least thats how it is on my phone...
BehindHappyFaces chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
this sounds a lot like hitch hikers guide to the galaxy, in a really good way. many fanfictions have tried (and failed) in his style of writing, but I think this sufficiently uses his style in your own way :)
crispybutts chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
more...i beg you!
anonymousXandrogynous chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
this story is awesome! i love it, matt and mello argueing is just to funny, you have a really great writing style too! i love the whole plo twist with matt actually being that bad guy, makes things very interesting. anyways, please update soon!

-andy
LullabyDust chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
This is really great! I'm enjoying it immensely; both the story and your writing style. It's very eloquent without being overly verbose (which, if you know me, is the highest compliment I can give)

I wish I could say more, as there is so much more to say, but alas, it is 11 PM and I must forego words in exchange for sweet slumber. I bid you adieu.

Lots of love,

Ara
Inky Octopus Spraypaint chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
This is epppiiiiccc xD I love it!
themusicalmuffin chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL GOOD JOB FINNALY UPDATING.

Pfffff Mikami. What a whore.

I LOOK FORWARD TO MORE WRITINGS.
TyrannicalCupcake chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
I love it.

-Angel
9shadowcat9 chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
updateupdateupdate (times 100000000)

Seriously! I love this fic! It's awesome! :D can't wait!
goneforeverunusedaccount chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Don't feel bad. I have the same problem. And I am veeery lazy. After all, I've gone a year without updating before, so... -_-; My stories now are overdue for an update. I need to get working, but I can't make myself.

Good luck with your writers block and whatnot. :3
Inky Octopus Spraypaint chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
GAH! Matt's the bad guy! Haha, I so saw it coming... So I'm guessing that since Matt's job is to kill Mello (right?) he's gonna keep on following him... Once Matt is just about to... kill... mello he's gonna relize he loves him or mellos gonna say he loves matt or somethin and they gonna kiss and live happilt ever after while near dies in a hole? That would be the best fanfic... ever...