Reviews for Booth Does
vampiresrockroza chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I found this story sooo adorable and I loved Avalon in that episode she was just so mysterious and cool. Anyways keep on writing :)
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I’ve been meaning to review this for a while, but only just got around to it. Your characterizations of Brennan and Avalon are both spot-on; I can hear them saying their lines, see their facial expressions and postures.

Although this fic could use some basic grammatical corrections, it’s very well written overall. The dialogue flows naturally, and you did an excellent job wrapping it up at the end.

Oh, and I agree with you: it would be awesome if we saw Avalon Harmonia again this coming season!
No Green Witches chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
love love love this story...
DWBBFan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Without each other they will never be complete. Enough said.

You hit the nail on the head. My favorite line of all.

Please keep writing. I love the Avalon character.

Thanks for writing these.
206 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Booth does - I actually saw the epiphany on her face :) good job!
SheOfLittleConsistency95 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Very good! Loved having her on as a guest star... I think that you captured the characters well. Write more! :D
saturn567 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
awesome job!
jsiebert chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I liked the story it was creative and well done.

One suggestion you meant to use the word patience and instead you used patients (refers to people treated by health care professionals) four times in a row. These word sound similar.

"I told him the truth" repeated Avalon "That he knows what's in his heart, and he has to trust it, but I cautioned him to have patients."

"Yes Temperance, patients." She warned knowing that the rational woman before her had very little patients, once her mind was made up "It's not time yet, but everything will work out eventually."

More stories and chapters please.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
great shot loved Ms harmonia too. look forward to more soon