Reviews for Man of Honor
debslmac chapter 22 . 4/1
really, really loved this story. Definitely one of my favourites
Eliza chapter 22 . 1/4
Read this twice and loved it both times
nicole1962 chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
cccrazy lady tanya
mattygirl10 chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
Loved it loved it! The ups and the downs, all of it was amazing. Plus, I love a man in uniform. ;)
nello25 chapter 22 . 9/2/2013
i really enjoyed this, great story.
rclaurel chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Well here I go again reading this story, first off its great...Bella is the one that left Edward to begin with because she couldn't handle the life of a navy man. Now she settles for Jacob then breaks his heart on their wedding day, by al means I never cared for Jacob Books or movie but he doesn't deserve what she did, she is a fickle women then she jumps Edwards bones like nothing happened..
pappy73 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
I have the utmost respect for any and ALL military personnel, but the spouse of someone in the military has to be one hell of a strong individual. I don't know if your one of them, but if you are my hat goes off to you and my heart is with you. Always.
That last sentence KILLED me. I did good even through the first couple of chapters, but I lost it on the very last sentence of this chapter.
Eliza chapter 23 . 8/18/2013
A really nice story
rclaurel chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
I loved that you put Robert and a Kristen in the chapter
MatingInspires chapter 23 . 5/13/2013
Really enjoyed this story!
MatingInspires chapter 13 . 5/13/2013
If Alice inherited so much why is she and jasper living with b and e?
charliebella chapter 23 . 5/10/2013
Have just reread your story and have loved it. Again. Still love the Tanya twist. Thank you for writing this little gem.

Charlotte.
iWannaBeYurShoeBox chapter 22 . 4/3/2013
I love this! Its very well written and has a very exciting plot. The ending was great too. All around good read. Thansk for sharing it!
Stacey995 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
raelin24 chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Hi there! I just started reading this story yesterday (i have been on a major soldierward kick lately), and i just wanted to tell you that i think this story is fantastic! Im absolutely shocked that it hasnt gotten very much reviee traffic, i literally couldnt belive it when i started reading that there werent thousands of reviews! Im not a writer, myself, but i will definitely recommend this story to anyone i speak to...its got me hooked, i cant wait for the weekend so i can read uninterupted by work :) thanks for sharing your amazing story with us, i cant wait to see how it turns out! -Sincerely, Bri