Reviews for Man of Honor
Sweet!
My Friend Alice chapter 2 . 5/20
Thank goodness he came!
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 5/19
I never thought that crazy-assed Tanbitch would get on base and shoot Edward and the other two guys. Maybe she shot herself! One way or another she's going down! With Emmett there and Masterchief John I keep wondering what happened to the mission?

I can't believe how fast he's coming out of all that medication...but it is fiction. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 5/19
Yep, we all knew this part was coming. The part we aren't sure about will be very angsty, I'm afraid. I'm glad Alice and Jasper live in another part of the house, and Rose is close by. This way Bella has support with them, and they with her. I just know Edward and/or Emmett will either get hurt or go missing.
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 5/19
How sad! I hope she doesn't go through with the wedding.
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 5/18
Perfect! Gorgeous!
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 5/18
This chapter made me a little nervous for them both, but glad they were able to get all the paperwork completed...only due to fictionland! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 5/18
I hate that Edward and his crew have to leave so suddenly but that's the way it is with SEALs. I'm just grateful he and Bella are getting married before he goes this time. It must be bad due to the way he is behaving. I feel so sorry for him.
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 5/18
lol I knew this was going to happen!
SanguineTaurean chapter 14 . 5/18
Thank goodness they are getting married before he deploys for six months. I was worried they wouldn't then if something happened she would be left out in the cold and the loop. Emmett...that boys needs to listen, and Rose needs to get her words together! lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 5/18
Wow! This is such a wonderfully sweet and tender chapter. I love it! Edward is definitely swoon worthy in this one. It was a perfect night, ending with the sweet engagement. Then poor Em.
Gidget922 chapter 23 . 5/18
Ah bummer but ok
Gidget922 chapter 22 . 5/18
I loved it
Gidget922 chapter 20 . 5/17
Thank you for the update, you take time for you and your family first
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 5/17
Whew! He made it back home safe and sound...and a day early!