Reviews for Man of Honor
Great tale Thank You.
Schwips chapter 22 . 1/20
Thank you! I love this story ! I'm really glad to find it
twimima7 chapter 22 . 1/16
Great chapter, lovely names for the twins and Edward is happy with his Bella besides him forever.
twimima7 chapter 21 . 1/16
Awesome chapter, Lots of happenings and how did that wicked witch disappear. Didn't the M P's hand cuffed her. Seems suspicious she got on base with a hand gun!
twimima7 chapter 20 . 1/16
Just want to wish you and your loves a Happy and Healthy New Year and thank you for your writings.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 1/16
Sounds like Alice did an amazing job to her brother Edward and Bella's wedding a success. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 16 . 1/16
Life of the military man is hard to adjust too. Feel for what they are both going through but very proud of him and the service men that are serving our country to protect us.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 1/15
You had some good defensive points. Hope she can remember them when the time comes. She needs to start training.
wimima7 chapter 13 . 1/15
Finally he proposed. They are so happy together and I feel for Emmett's sadness. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 1/14
Great chapter and very emotional for me. Now they understand what Bella went through alone and left.
twimima7 chapter 6 . 1/14
Bella is so much stronger now but you can't help but worry for her too. Tanya is one sick chick. I would not ever invite people like that in my home, I don'care who it is.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 1/14
Nothing like having your very close girlfriends spending time with you. Good chapter.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 1/14
Bella is a very lucky girl to be with a man like Edward, who only wanted to make her happy.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 1/14
Good story of heart breaking romance for these two but glad they are back to their soulmate.
twlightbella chapter 22 . 1/13
They had twin girls and Jasper and Alice had a son and Emmett and Rosalie hot married