Reviews for Father Figure
Guest chapter 11 . 2/26/2014
Awesome. You should write another.

From
A careful lover of fanfiction
WybiE'z KidNapPer chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
This is really entertaining. I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Supah Kay the hedgerabbit chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
if i was dash i would told him stay your behind here
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
AWWWWW...That was sweet! I like how things are turning out! I especially like how, even though Amy has, the others haven't quite forgiven him yet. Is adds drama and suspence to the story! Happy Writing! _
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
Oh...my...gosh...THISISSOTOTALLYCOOL! DramadramaDRAMA! I love how you told Amy's side of the story! *squeals* I can't wait for the next chappy! UpdateupdateUPDATE! *cartwheels* Happy Writing! _
Cookycat chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Darkness:Eggman where are you? I won't hurt you. *eggman pops out of nowhere in front of him* I won't hurt you, I'LL KILL YOU! *shoots ice daggers all over him* MWAHAHAHAHA!

Cooky: *facepalm* Again, NOT REAL!
MzUltamateLifeform252 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
this story is sad and cool at the same time...i like it!
TwiFairyAlchemist chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Oh shiz! Oh shiz! What's gonna happen next! I can't wait to read more!
Whinnie chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
yessssssssssssssssss .

finally , a LEGIT fic on this site .

i like the concept , although i think thirteen is a bit .. too young ? x_x; even if it is possible , but still LOL .

.. ughh . i think i had more to comment on but it's like 5 am , so i'm just going to shut up for now and look forward to the next chapter . x]
TwiFairyAlchemist chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
Oh shiz! Your story's frickin great!
Kizziefoshnizziee chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Heh, I noticed you use emotion very well. Good for you. :)
Kizziefoshnizziee chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Going slow is very good for a story! This was a great chapter, nothing wrong with it at all!
Kizziefoshnizziee chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hello, decided to drop in and share an opinion. The story is very organized so far, I realized. A teenage mother causes a good conflict, too. But I realized one tiny mistake; did you mean anymore instead of anyone on the last paragraph? Other then that, it is a good story. Keep it up!
Cookycat chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Darkness & kelly: I'M GONNA KILL YOU EGGMAN!

Cooky: He's not real, you guys know that right?

Darkness & kelly: I DON'T CARE! DASH WE'RE A COMING!
MarkOfAlitheia chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
*gasp* DramadramadramaDRAMA! I love drama! YAAAAY! Stupid Sonic! Men. Are. So. CLUELESS! HELLO! The only reason she was HURTING was because YOU LEFT! DUUUUUUUUUUHHHH! Dangit, I just want to hit him with a refridgerator! Or a stove! Or a six-ton statue of Shawn Connery! Yeah...I love being weird. 8D

So please update! I can't wait to see what you've got planned! Happy Writing! _