Reviews for A Blanket For a Demigod
Goth Albino Angel chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Sorry it took me so long to review, but this absolutely SUCKED! It was the most clawemazing thing I've read in a long time and you need to write more like it. PLEASE?
Iwazkay14 chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
OMG I completely am in LOVE with this story :DDDD
thunderstorm-skald chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
She loved this sword, mostly because it was the closest thing she'd ever have to a lightsaber.
STAR WARS! WOOP WOOP!
thunderstorm-skald chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
A foghorn went off inside the son of Poseidon's mind. "Gaaahhh!" he screamed, flipping out of his hammock in alarm.

Honk Honk Hooooooonnnnk!

"I GET IT ANNABETH!" he shouted, stumbling out onto the deck. He dropped a shell into the lake, and the ripples became a picture. Annabeth was kneeling beside Clarisse, who looked hurt. There was a man standing over them with a sword, smirking at them. Percy jumped into the water, eyes fixed on the picture in front of him. He swam in a circle for a moment, creating a tiny whirlpool, before blowing bubbles toward the picture. Anyone who saw him at the moment, would have been worried about his sanity. And probably laughing their asses off. He had a feeling that the guy wouldn't find it to funny.

OMFG! THAT WAS LEDGENDARY!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Came here to say fuck u ya piece of shit lesbian byeeeee
GothicPheonix chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
I am really loving this couple :) But, I think at some point Percy may tell his dad to be nice to Annabeth, because we both know how mad he gets when someone messes with his friends, even if they are gods.
GothicPheonix chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
You threw me in for a loop, too. I LOVE that you mentioned Alice though (she is actually the true reason I watched the movies and read the books. What? Her haircut is awesome, which sadly I still cannot draw.) :

("What is it?" Clarisse asked. "You just got the same look Alice Cullen gets when she's having a vision."

Thrown off by the fact that Clarisse knew anything about Twilight, Annabeth snapped back to attention. "I just…I don't know. I need to think.") I could never write a good PJATO fanfic because of you have to have plot-lines in this way, with a secret plot by the 'anti-protagonists'. Great chapter :)
floire chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
gaa nice~

great story!

hoping to read more annabeth clarisse fanfic?(_)
Ms. Geek chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
this one is awesome too :)
ClarisseLaRue chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I really enjoyed that u made Clarisse a big part. She is an important character. And u did a GREAT job and portraying Ares as well. Everything u had him saying seemed like something he would definitely say to Clarisse xD WONDERFULLY done!
Chestariley9 chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Aww it was a really great story i would love a story of them on a "normal date" though :)
Rosiline chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
great story, loved reading it!
chibichoco chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
Awwww that's the end? Really great job on it; I'm sad it is over now. I'd love to see them go on a normal date hahaha :)
yul1vk chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
awwwwwwww that was awesome but now its done n im not gonna have anything else to read :(
liatortilla chapter 9 . 7/31/2010
i just started reading this story yesterday and i love it so much to bad it has to end :(