Reviews for Fake Reality
Guest chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
I busted out laughing when dean made up Gabriel's full name. I really loved your story! thank you for writing this story it made my day
Roza Kirkland chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
It's awesome fic XD I was dying and rolling on my bed XD
I simply love it
Guest chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Tht was great. It wasnt dragged out too much nor was iit too short. And that last chapter happened perfectly long with cas walking iin on gabe in the strt. Please write another sabriel?
HellsTheTwerd chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
Please continue...

Just to a nice smutty bit

Please
insipidity chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
The last two chapters wrapped things up pretty quickly, so I kinda prefer the melancholic ending in chapter 9. However, overall this was great :)
insipidity chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Omg, I loved this story so much! This is the first good Sabriel fic I've found. The part about Gabriel binding himself to Sam was genius, and the desperation behind the kiss and its execution was just beautiful. Yes, there were typos but the story was really good.
GreatSlashDragon2 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
This was great. Seriously, I like this story very, very much. So, thank you to share with us. And also, I'm glad you wrote the two last chapters, they're, according to me, a really nice addition to the original plot, and they fit very well in the story, even though they're not essential. So, just... congratulation for your work.
Skye1963 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
Okay, this was a terrific story! I can't get the grin off my face, thanks very much!
kirallie chapter 11 . 10/15/2011
Loved it! So what made Sam change his attitude in this last chap and willingly kiss him?
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Wow I loved it! Fantastic story! You are an amazing writer! :)

Maddy
simply anonymous chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Aw, what a nice, happy ending. I loved it! And I'm glad you decided to finish the story even after Gabriel's demise (which, I can tell you, was probably as devastating to me as it was to you T.T).
tricneu chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
The name 'Francis' was actually a part of an episode. Wherein Dean says "Your, ah, half-caf, double-vanilla latte is gettin' cold over here, Francis." mocking Sam's choice of girly coffee bevarages. But I digress... I like this fic; especially since Sam kissed him even though he thought the 'bind' was a lie anyway. Oh Sammy.
MaloDobra chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
I love it 3 i hope you will write more with gabe and sam . I just adore your version of Gabriel!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
. AWESOME! iI loved all the angst and funny, very much of the funny.
DragonSteel chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Man, I just discovered Gabriel/Sam and it's definetly my OTP now.

I think you characterized Gabriel very well in this story and it's so cute that they snuggled on the hotel bed!

I'm kind of wondering how Castiel's going to interact with Gabriel now. They are brothers but they've been separated a long time and even if he doesn't show it I'm Castiel would be glad that he's not as alone now.

The grammar and spelling mistakes were a little distracting, but otherwise I really really enjoyed this story and I'm so glad that you decided to end it there and not earlier!