Reviews for The Courting of Ronon Dex
mkoepp63026 chapter 9 . 1/14
Agh! This is a killer cliffhanger! I love this. Even though I really love the Ronon/Keller storylines I always felt that while Jen loved him, he always loved her more. He deserved more and this story shows it, and shows that if she really wants it she is going to have to work for it.
Excellent Job! and cannot wait for more!
ZephDex chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I absolutely find this story amazing. It is well written and keeps you interested. Well done.
gedankenzug chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
fucking hell, I know I'm late to the party but would you just update jfc. ahhh
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
please, please, please! continue.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
Ok, you have got to finish this! No matter how long it takes. Please!
SailorJP chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Can I have some more, please? Excellent work!
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Really, really impressed by this fic! The plot is definitely a highlight, but i love the relationship you created for Ronan and Jen. but talk about a cliffhanger! Pretty please with sugar on top update soon!
LiasonFan2 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Update please please please!
A Half-Empty Glass chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Aw man! THis story is so awesome and I was so excited to read the next chapter and...it's been a year since it's been updated. Crap. Anyways, I always thought this pairing would come out on top over McKay/Keller but canon disappointed...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
I completely agree with Lynn! Very few people can grasp the actual voices of the characters as well as you have here! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
I love good writing and this is a well written story. I also love the pairing of Ronon and Jen. As the writer, no doubt you have this story all worked out in your mind with an outline already done. Please, please finish this one. As a side note, once I find an author I like I try to find everything they have written. You are definitely worth following. Keep on keeping on! - Lynn Burrick
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
Please update I want to know what happens next. I really want them to get together
gnomelover chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I really hope you finish this story. Its got a great plot!
viciousrumours chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
I know how life tends to intrude on the fun, but I hope you continue with this story. It really is a pleasure to read. You are an excellent writer.
viciousrumours chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
You wade through pages and pages of fic and every now and then you stumble on one like this. "..she staggered as the earth galloped beneath her feet..." You have a remarkable way with description. I'm hooked.