Reviews for The Courting of Ronon Dex
Fumblepaws chapter 8 . 2/7
I still love this story and hope for more!
Priscilla chapter 9 . 1/20
Please please please update this story I have been following it for years and have not given up hope that you may return to update the story.
crazykittiecat chapter 9 . 1/3
Gah! What a cliffhanger... I still love this story! Love that Jennifer is the one that's taking the initiative, apologizing and trying to driver them together. Stilla havet not given up hope that you will finish THE story Thank you for sharing your talent!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
I really like your story and even though it's been some time since you updated I hope you'll get back to it and continue... Please with a cherry on top? ;)
Txreisende chapter 9 . 7/21/2016
Holy crap, woman! Finish this! This sweet little southern girl is clutching her pearls in anticipation!
nicole.howe.737 chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
Please, please finish this story! I can see by the reviews that I'm not the only one who wants it finished. I know that it's been a few years since you last updated but I'm hoping that real life, writer's block or whatever caused you to stop has been dealt with and that now you can refresh your notes, re-watch some episodes and then continue on with this story. It's just torture to tease us with part of a great story and not finish it. Please :)
Rose chapter 9 . 12/9/2015
This story is amazing but you better write more
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
Really good chapters wish you would finish the story
paulaballa85 chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
I am assuming that life has taken you away from the rest of this tale. This is unfortunate, as it is much deserving of an ending leading to some semblance of plot resolution; whether death and sorrow or recovery and love.
mkoepp63026 chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Agh! This is a killer cliffhanger! I love this. Even though I really love the Ronon/Keller storylines I always felt that while Jen loved him, he always loved her more. He deserved more and this story shows it, and shows that if she really wants it she is going to have to work for it.
Excellent Job! and cannot wait for more!
ZephDex chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
I absolutely find this story amazing. It is well written and keeps you interested. Well done.
gedankenzug chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
fucking hell, I know I'm late to the party but would you just update jfc. ahhh
Guest chapter 9 . 5/31/2014
please, please, please! continue.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/13/2014
Ok, you have got to finish this! No matter how long it takes. Please!
SailorJP chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Can I have some more, please? Excellent work!