Reviews for The Ice Queen
hamtaro102 chapter 4 . 6/6/2015
continue please
9foxgrl chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
interesting story, will you update?
Omnitroid1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
More chapters, please! It's pretty good!
iceland chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
good story and wonder what happens next to ranma. will he see ami again and fun to read.
Raynze76 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
got a great story going i hope you plan on continuing it soon
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
This is awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
this is cool i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
interesting please continue!
peter chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
good story to read and wonder what happens next to ranma. will ami tell pluto about her grandmother returning to life. it will be fun to read the new chapter.
angel61991 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
this is awsome so far. please come b & work on this. i wanna see where it goes.
YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
interesting
Progos who forgot his pword chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
Despite my raising of issues in the first full chapter, I am enjoying this story and look forward to the next installment.
Progos who forgot his pword chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Oh! I forgot: wouldn't "Sagacity" or "Cognizance" or "Sophia" (sageness, thinking ability, and wisdom, respectively) be a better name for the Queen of Mercury than "Shiva" (the Destroyer of the Hindu Trimutra)?

On the other hand, Shiva is apparently associated with Agni, and while fire is deeply unlike ice, it also symbolises illumination in the mental/cognitive sense.
Progos who forgot his pword chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
Thoughts:

The "merging" bit isn't to my taste: I think it should be either a gradual process, being a cause of much drama; a sudden but even meld, which requires Ranma to be a MtF transsexual or similar to begin with (not faintly misogynistic like here); or a complete past life takeover (which this seems to be, despite mindscape conversation to the contrary).