Reviews for The Weight We Carry
Sirei chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
This is heartbreakingly beautiful. After the first few scenes i already realised where sev and harry were but couldnt see a way out. Though im a sucker for happy endings and had my doubts that this one would have one, i did not spoil myself the ending and must say in this case im very very happy about it. You wrote this story in a wonderful telling style that made me feel right next to them and feeling as well as living through it as well. I was tearing up quite a few times but was also aching for it tombe real, that our two boys get their happy ending. As im a chronic depressive i also understand the wish for it to just end or to be tired and seeing their life no longer going somewhere as soon as you have fulfilled a certain task. I hoped desperately that severus could make harry see that there was something to live for, because i honestly i do not see such a thing for myself and as such i always believe that at least my beloved favourite couple should get the happy ending that no one i know nor ever met, has had. And if it even were just a few years of happiness, it would be more than anything ive ever known. So thank you for sparing my "boys" a tragic ending and giving them a sweet one.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
Beautiful story and loved the ending.
transgressions chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Oh, what a lovely story. I knew which side was his mind and which was his real life, but it didn't make it any less satisfactory of an ending.
rigger42 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I love the way you went between realities, and that the sharing was just as honest and real for Severus as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I knew it the moment Harry had the dreams I knew that they had to be what was really happening and not just a dream
FalconLux chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Beautiful.
billjenny6972 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I LOVED this story!
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I am crying right now. I love this. It strikes me, right in the heart, and I have to thank you. For writing this. The psychological journey, over oming past demons not of the outside influence but of the lack of something to live for. This hits me right where I am scarred, and I thank you for writing this. Thank you. It is beautiful.
I really love you as an author as well, all of your Snarry is well written and meaningful. You do great things.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I can't believe that! I totally thought that it was the other way around... that seeing him in the hospital wing was the dreaming... Amazing! You have such imagination!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow! That was a great story.. I new from the start that the two words were mixed for Harry but you had me doubting it so many times!
Really interesting.. Thanks for writing

Xx
Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is a very complex story, that you skillfully wrote in a very understandable way. I enjoyed it immensely.
silverwind830 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
oooh what a little beauty, fantastic fic. look forward to reading more of your work. its been a pleasure. x
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Yes, yes, yes! Imstarting to freaking LOVE you... Marry me?

Okay fan-girling and stalkerism aside, I love this story. I had no idea, however, that I was to write a story such as yours before reading it. I'll be posting hopefully tomorrow and I'd love it if you could check it out! But I won't be offended if you don't :D anyhow, I loved it, and I am now going to devour the rest of your fics!

Ta!
Clovenhearts chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love this fic so far! You're writing is awesome and it's just so suspenseful. Okay, so I have a theory that is probably a complete miss, but right now I think the story is taking place in harry's head(with the empty books and the flashes in the beginning).
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 2/14/2013