Reviews for The Weight We Carry
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 8/15
Beautiful story and loved the ending.
transgressions chapter 1 . 3/13
Oh, what a lovely story. I knew which side was his mind and which was his real life, but it didn't make it any less satisfactory of an ending.
rigger42 chapter 1 . 2/18
I love the way you went between realities, and that the sharing was just as honest and real for Severus as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I knew it the moment Harry had the dreams I knew that they had to be what was really happening and not just a dream
FalconLux chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
billjenny6972 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I LOVED this story!
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I am crying right now. I love this. It strikes me, right in the heart, and I have to thank you. For writing this. The psychological journey, over oming past demons not of the outside influence but of the lack of something to live for. This hits me right where I am scarred, and I thank you for writing this. Thank you. It is beautiful.
I really love you as an author as well, all of your Snarry is well written and meaningful. You do great things.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I can't believe that! I totally thought that it was the other way around... that seeing him in the hospital wing was the dreaming... Amazing! You have such imagination!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow! That was a great story.. I new from the start that the two words were mixed for Harry but you had me doubting it so many times!
Really interesting.. Thanks for writing

Potterworm chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is a very complex story, that you skillfully wrote in a very understandable way. I enjoyed it immensely.
silverwind830 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
oooh what a little beauty, fantastic fic. look forward to reading more of your work. its been a pleasure. x
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Yes, yes, yes! Imstarting to freaking LOVE you... Marry me?

Okay fan-girling and stalkerism aside, I love this story. I had no idea, however, that I was to write a story such as yours before reading it. I'll be posting hopefully tomorrow and I'd love it if you could check it out! But I won't be offended if you don't :D anyhow, I loved it, and I am now going to devour the rest of your fics!

Clovenhearts chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love this fic so far! You're writing is awesome and it's just so suspenseful. Okay, so I have a theory that is probably a complete miss, but right now I think the story is taking place in harry's head(with the empty books and the flashes in the beginning).
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 2/14/2013