Reviews for Time and Time Again
zejaykay chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Epic
Thewhovinator chapter 34 . 8/5/2013
Jesus lord all mighty. I was doubtful at first if I was going to like this when I first started reading this fic, but now... MIND. BLOWN.
Damn. Just Damn. Way to go. I'm still a little confused about Thes and exactly what he ended up being in the end, but this last chapter is really quite daunting. And leaves you feeling kind of empty inside. That despite everything that happened differently, in the end The Master was still destroyed by (in a way) his own doing and The Doctor is left to be alone once more. I literally just read all 34chapters in one sitting. I started at like 10pm and now it's 6:30 a.m. and i'm officially doing an all nighter, but it was worth it. :) Just figured that even though you wrote this like 3 years ago you just left me impressed.
Dunas Priest chapter 34 . 2/7/2013
i feel so silly that i didn't read this story earlier, now.

see, i'd seen it several times in my searches, but the ''OC'' part of it always tore me away. i generally don't really like to read OC stories, so i sorta avoided this... then i f
mericat chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
Yay for Wilf...even tho the Master is influencing him.
mericat chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
Glad the Doctor is prepared. He really should listen to Wilf and not keep the Master.
mericat chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
I had forgotten this story is so much about Wilf. You write the whole family scene quite well. Love the tussle with the remote control, and Sylvia still trying to control everything.
mericat chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
I enjoyed the Master tearing out all the wiring and fixing the Tardis, but the post hypnotic suggestion in Wilf's brain has me nervous.
mericat chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I don't think the Doctor has anything to apologize for. He was told to stick to his quarters, and of COURSE all companions disobey. Master is written really well, as is Wilf, but I'm not feeling the Doctor so much in this story
mericat chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
So much danger, mysery and fun. Two years later this is so much fun to read again. I hear Wilf's voice in my head...his dialogue is perfect. And I like the conundrum that is central to the story
mericat chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I am rereading this. Love Wilf the hero. But he is always heroic. I always love anything that leaves most alive at the end. And Sexy saves the day.
EDZEL2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Fabulous - what a lovely alternative ending to TEOT! I really like the descriptiveness of your text - it's beautiful without being over-long or too complicated. It just flows... lovely jubbly.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 34 . 10/19/2011
What a great finale to a great story. I lived this last chapter. As finales go this was one of the best and maybe a bit insane I've read. But that's a good thing I love insane. Poor Master though, he couldn't win again, and did he had to go so horribly. So was Theta the echo of the Master's drums? You know I wonder how I missed to notice that the drums were gone? Well I kinda sorta noticed ish...when they first stopped, but I forgot about it. But again what a grand finale. Bravo.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 33 . 10/19/2011
So he is a time lord, but who? And why she? Hhmm one chapter to go hopefully I'll find out. Could it be Donna? Now I'm just going silly with insane conspirations, but I really can't work this out. Did the Master's energy bolts awakened his time lord consciousness? So if he believes in something as reality it changes and becomes fractured, that's how Theta found himself in the shuttle after believing he had been abandoned. Now the thing about the energy start to make some sense.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 32 . 10/19/2011
What is the matter with energy is limited? Dies he has to believe it so that it would dissipate and the Master won't burn himself up? So Theta has more power over the Master's world more than the Master had anticipated. This could be help but it could also be a big problem ad we saw. This time he reached a logical answer, instead of holding to the battle, but what next time? Which again leads me to think that he is subconscious creation of the Master to fix his mess. Oh the Master is setting his grudges now. Who's next? I really love insane angry Master on a killing spree.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 31 . 10/19/2011
Oh, Theta you just found the Doctor and... But that makes him so much mote real. Because we all love the all sacrificial heroes like Jack but when is OC a realistic person is so much better and easy to connect with. And he has a right to be scared, because more and more I'm starting to think that he is some kind of Master's creation to have a insurance policy. Kind of if everything goes in smoke how all his plans use to there would be someone to fix it who is not the Doctor. Only is not so much the Master's creation as it is Koshei's. That'd why he is called Theta. Does it make sense?