Reviews for Now You're Gone
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Just bumping up your reviews here. :D
EliTwiVamp chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
You know, I've never actually seen this show. Or read the book you based this off of either for that matter. I was just scrolling through the 'M' section looking for another show, when I saw this one and though "Huh, that's a funny name for a show. I wonder what it means." So I clicked on it, and yours being the only Fanfic in this section, I read it. And even though I have no idea what it's based off of, I like it. I like it so much, in fact, that if you would be willing to continue it, I would read the whole thing. Please consider finishing this. I would go watch the show, but I'm worried that I might really like it and want to read fanfics of it... Which there are none of, of course. I'm putting this on my alerts in case you decide to finish it anyways. If you do, I'll probably watch the show, too.
jack63kids chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Oooo, loving the 'fantasy' and reality together. Good contrast. I also hope they do a season 2 and wouldn't be at all disappointed if you wrote the script ...

Btw, did you know that the actor who plays Babs is Martin Freeman's real-life partner! Just a little trivia for you there ...
jack63kids chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That's heart stompingly written. Takes me right back to where they left the story and sets a good scene for where you're going with this ... can't wait ... oh but have to as my Blinking husband has just walked in ... sheesh!
winxpcd chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Same. I love Married Single Other so sad but i wanna see another series-so good! Good Story BTW extremley well-written and sophisticated. Maybe you could write the second series xD

look forward 2 updates

xoxox
RH lover 11 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Great fic.. Such a sad ending, you wrote it really well.. i hope they do a secong series :)