Reviews for Legend
Cooper101 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Hey that was great.

Please update and make the chapters longer
Halt's Apprentice chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
TILLEY! I'VE DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE! I'VE SENT 1OO MESSAGES IN ONE DAY AND APPARENTLY I CAN'T SEND ANYMORE! DANG IT!'

Seriously, it's crazy. I have no idea how I did it. And in fact I doubt I did the the site is just being stupid. Technically over here is IS a new day.

Anyway, it's an interesting idea. I can't really think of a name for it so, I'm as useless as you:P

Anyway, OF COURSE UPDATE! You don't update I KEEL you!

I don't have any ideas so, once again I'm useless.

Anyway,aw:) I lub you too:) Thanks:)
suchawolfgirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Okay, I'm gonna answer the questions:

1 - Definitely!

2 - HELL YEAH!

3 - Lancelot or the Lady (of/from?) The Lake... Or Morgana's Half sister ( I can't remember her name...)

4 - Errm...Maybe Arthur can find out about Merlin.

5 - Uther (Damn him)

6 - Uther? Wait no...

7 - Love, Tragedy, Heartbreak, Fighting, Death...most of all DRAMA!

You can do it. your writing is awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

XD
robson3010 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
copy and paste ur questions as i answer them

1 - generally a good idea? - yeh starting to look good

2 - should I continue? - yes, can't wait for next chapter

3 - characters from either the show or the legend you particularly want to see. - normal lot, i'll probably think of the legend peoploe later on

4 - any ideas for 'adventures' or 'challenges' of sorts that ANY of the charrys can do/overcome/ - finding out magic, normal enemies etc

5 - characters from the show you want dead? - maybe Uther, later on

6 - dead characters from the show you want back *trust me, Ill find a way* - No thanks, the dead ones are best dead.

7 - and all up generally what would YOU make happen in a fic like this? - it's your story, up to you to decide what happens.

really liking this, keep going.