Reviews for Quarter Mile Lovers
rozyboo251 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
it was a little boring srry :
keyecullen chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
So they are official members of the Mile High Club? *giggle* Well, lucky them! LOL!

Enjoyed the chapter!

Le Crepuscule chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Excellent chp. I loved it. Great job dude!

x
biblepam chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
sort of picked up the aussie POV... the "no worries" and a few other words gave that away... it's definitly interesting reading a man's POV. I must say i've never heard male anatomy referred to as a "pink submarine" before. that is a new one... Loved the name of the adult store "Absolute Adult".. one's here are called "Love Stuff".lol..Nice lemony chapter. Lets the younger people know that even middle aged folks still know how to have fun..thanks for the update.. looking forward to the next... Pam B.
mymunkyman chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Great job its great to see the finished product. You should be proud. Thankyou for the acknowledgment although i feel im undeserving of it from my luck of being around. Great job and keep up the good work
biblepam chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Enjoyed this chapter. I am team Edward so I am glad in this posting he was able to get in on a little action.. I did sort of get the gist of the story though that Bella seduced Edward. (a very willing Edward) I mean after all. Saying things like "Did you want to come in and check it out with me.", in re: to the new uniform... nice little line roughly translated into " Hey wanna come to my room and have sex?"...I did learn 2 new words from your story though. At over 50 (yeah im old), I thought i had heard most words for female anatomy... "moot" and "flange" were both new to me in re: to that reference..Who knew reading smut could be educational..Hopefully will get to read chapter 3 tomorrow... Nice post.. tata.. Pam B.
keyecullen chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Finally! It is so interesting to see the differences between a woman and a man's writing. Not that it is better or worse...just different. Different terminology a different feel. Go Carlisle and Esme! I don't think I have read a story with those two being so into each other...read here...them having sex! LOL!

I did enjoy the chapter and am looking forward to the next update.

Le Crepuscule chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
lol you know what I love about your fic? The vast difference in phrases that you use... it's much more crass & yet it all fits in nicely! I liked the chp.

Great Job dude!

x
biblepam chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
how cool is it you've joined your wife in writing FF..(if you can't beat them, or are being ignored by them, join them?).. just finished your first chapter..not bad at all. I've done tons of FF and Twilighted reading. Keep adding more stories to follow so now Iam well over 30, and I think you are prob. the first guy I am aware of I am following.. Have been following MPG for a while and she is awesome so you have comparativly big shoes to fill.. but you seem to have done an admirable job with your story thus far. Emmett and Rose just sort of jumped right into it. Nice smut writing thus be interested to see how your lemons differ in prospective from your wife's and other writers... TTFN.. Pam B.
Le Crepuscule chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I love how you wrote it in the third person! Good job with that, it can be hard to do :) As for the story line, I thought you did awesome, and the lemon was seriously hot! I think that you can only get better from here, which seriously is a bit mind boggling ;)

Can't wait for more!
keyecullen chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
I am liking your story and want to see where you go with it. Glad to hear that you are working on Chapter 3. I am ready to read it. Your Edward and Bella are adorable!

It is awesome that both you and your wife are writing fanfiction! I get a big kick out of that!

Now get back to writing! LOL!

keyecullen chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I have always liked Rose and Emmett and you have written their characters well. Nice lemon too. Moving on to the next chapter!

LizE7 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
I love this, its great!

Looking forward to more. :)
i'm random girl chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Lovin this so far! Can't wait to read more :)
Temptation's Issues chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
OMFG Awesome chapter...who's next? Can't wait to read more from you.