Reviews for Some Nights
Honest Beauty chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
this was a very good story, lot of emotion :) One thing bugged me: Hiccup lost most of his lower leg and foot. he still has his own knee and at least a little of his lower leg. You can see in the movies and tv show that he can run and walk almost normally, not hobbling like gobber or mulch (both of whom lost above their knee).
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
AWW! Cute! Well...sad, really as a whole, but the ending was cute! :)
PalindromePen chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Yeah, I loved Toothless in the movie. Hiccup was also awkwardly adorable. :D
ImAProudMudblood chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
:'D love it
PassionandPromise chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Currently screaming like a fangirl... I absolutely LOVE Toothless, and I think these two deserve each other! Thanks for a good story!

xoxox
Sabre-de-la-Terre chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
ummmm.

you said to review if one thought toothless was cute- I'm surprised you don't have more reviews! )

nice little fic. me likey.

-Saber
Nina chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aww, I LOVE Toothless too :) great job on this
OMG IZ TOOTHLESS OMGOMGOMG chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
O M G CUUTE! I LOVE TOOTHLESS AND THIS STORY IS AWSOOOOMELEY CUUUUUTE!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

O.M.G!11!1!1!one!21 ! 11 ! 4
Arlothia chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
That was soooo cute! Espacially that last part. And yes, Toothless is adorable! I love his facial expressions. Like when he had burned the patch of ground he wanted to lay on and then noticed Hiccup there, his face was so exhasperated. And when Hiccup tried to put the fin on his tail, when the basket fell from his face, Toothless was like: "You have GOT to be kidding me!" I love Toothless! I really hope they make a sequel. Keep it up!

Arlothia
Void Foxes chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
TOOTHLESS IS SO FRIGGING CUTE!

I WANTZ ME A NIGHT FURY!

LoL

love the fanfic!

_
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Somewhat sad [poor Hiccup], but perfectly written story. I think the part I most enjoyed is the fact that this is a full on Hiccup/Toothless story. I've read a lot of stories about Hiccup overcoming the new pain to his leg, but I think they were all Hiccup/Astrid stories. I mean, I love those stories, but I also quite enjoy reading stories that show the bond and friendship between Hiccup and Toothless, sometimes. Anyways, I'm rambling, lol. Favoriting! :]
ITman496 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
aw... I so want to sleep with a Night fury. XDD It would be so warm and cozy. 8D
Anisney-Robin chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
dang that was awesome! I'd love to read a sequel or something of the sort where Hiccup is being comforted by this dad, or Gobber walks in during one of his painful leg breaks :)

Toothless is such a cute character, I could practically see this happening in my mind!
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was so cool! I love this movie as much as the fic. Great work!

-A.U. '05
Astrid-Myrna chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That was really sweet and read very well!

But yeah, if they make a sequel, they should include your story damnit!