Reviews for Moon Lit Dreams
Shiori Kudo chapter 2 . 3/21
I understand Sarah not feeding Ton after 7:00. We only feed our dogs once a day, in the morning. Also, wolves. are. awesome!
Lunardragon33 chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
love it
Ornamental Nonsense chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
The story itself is interesting, but the rampant grammatical and spelling mistakes make me want to rip out my hair. Try to edit your work more carefully.
Jav-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Just re-watched Labyrinth and couldn't resist.

You evil, evil person.
MysticWolf71891 chapter 16 . 12/28/2007
I can't believe that I'm just now finding this! You wrote a wonderful Labyrinth fic, I really hope you do some more! Just lovely. :)
kokoronagomu chapter 16 . 9/22/2006
a unique labyrinth story, exciting and well written.

warning: watch malapropisms, spell check doesn't catch them... i can beta if you want; ginduf gmail . com

ginny
sweetbabby33 chapter 16 . 6/19/2006
OMG,you're good,really good~~!This is brilliant,write more bout JS! :D
Lady Cinnibar chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
y'know, there's a reason I never enlisted. So I don't have to do drills, especially since I'm done with the whole school thing.

I'll forgive you just this once.

Good story. Thanks for writing it.

Though, it probably is shocking you that a review comes out of nowhere, so long after your last update, hey?

As I said, good story. Danke.
Priestess of Anubis chapter 16 . 4/23/2003
Aw. What a sweet ending. In the earlier chapters you have many spelling errors, but it was a great story to read.
Lady Silma chapter 16 . 4/5/2003
Fan Fiction is FINALLY working to a certain extent and I am able to review. First, let me say thank you so much for sending me the last chapter when I couldn't get into it. It made me happier than you could know, especially after a depressing day of no updates from anyone on my favorites list. Rob gave me your story to read and I enjoyed it very much. I had to laugh when you had Sarah go get hot cocoa for comfort. Rob does that all the time while we are talking :) I think she is addicted to the stuff. Anyway, about your story... it was very lovely to read, and a nice break from my homework. And the creativity! All those addtional historical events and people you had to add was quite impressive. I would never even attempt to do what you did, but you pulled it off so nicely. And it's a comfort to know that Sarah is immortal. Your ending was very much appreciated, how you informed your poor readers about all that had happened and the blossoming romances between the "next" generation of rulers. *sigh* Your story fulfilled my fluff factor need for the day. Thanks.
General Sephiroth chapter 16 . 6/8/2002
Lovely. Is that the end?
Abby chapter 16 . 6/8/2002
I just have to say that your story is very intriguing and exciting as well. I just hope that you'll continue to write this kind of story some more.
Telynnia chapter 16 . 6/8/2002
That was an absolutely wonderful story, you had me captivated from the very beginning all the way to then end. Congratulations!
Switchy chapter 16 . 6/7/2002
A fitting end to a wonderful story. You are an awesome author and I hope to god that you have realized it by now. i hope you keep writing because your talent is obviosly awesome.

***** five star rating. (five being best) _

If I were you I'd be damn proud of this story. It's amazing.
Tifani Ferisu chapter 16 . 6/7/2002
oh my god! This was amazing! Can I say that again! THIS WAS AMAZING!