Reviews for I'll Be There
MaiaAlcippe chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Awwww. I love it! Its so sweet. I liked the Rudolph POV in the first chapter before he disappeared.
91kaycee chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
OH MY GAWD! I AM CRYING! WHY DO YOU DO THIS! It was good though i liked it despite the tugs at my heartstrings. please continue to write.
MBAVTheseries chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Awww this was the most sweetest/sad/adorable story I've ever read!Hope to read more from you soon

SC
DawsonNova95 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
This was really good:D
I hope you add more chapters to this!:}
No Name chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
plzzzzzzzzzzz
dear god update soon! ! ! I really like it! -
I can't wait for you to update xD
Pheonix Autumn chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
YAY YOU HAVE UPDATED! EEEP I'M SOO HAPPY! I can't wait for you to update again! and yay there back together again!
Shiona Acitiu chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Reminds me a lot of the ending of the movie.I like you do continue I think it would be a very good multi-chapter story.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
It might be nice to see another chapter. Maybe from Tony's perspective of seeing Rudolph again.
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Beautiful.

I always wondered what Rudolph might have been thinking when he had to leave for the vampire-human transformation. In the movie it seems as though he vanishes before Tony starts to cry, but I liked that here he got to actually see his friend's pain. He must have realized that parting ways like that would be hard for Tony.

I felt so sorry for Tony as he stood on the cliff and let his tears fall, never knowing if he would ever see his best friend again. I like to think Rudolph did remember him, but alas...who knows?

Great oneshot! Very touching. :)
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Sequel! OMG! I want to know what happens! I mean, yeah, Tony whistles, and there's a glimmer of recognition in Rudolphs eyes, but come on! What happens? Does he remember his feelings? Do they grow up together and LHEA? I wanna know! Please oh please oh please?
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
HE REMEMBERS! HE REMEMBERS! THIS STORY SOUNDS SO SAD BUT HE REMEMBERS!

Sorry, I was just doing that to remind myself. This story is awesome.
Slytherin Princezz1992 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
So adorable. i luv it!:D
the little vampire lover chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love it i enjoyed readin this fic very must if you have anymore little vamp fics comein i will so read them.