Reviews for Bad Romance
I know that you wrote this like 5 years ago, but it's truly amazing and unbelievably accurate.
tinsleyhalliwell101 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is seriously like the best story I have like ever read. You have a talent for putting words together and I love your sense of humor. It feels as though you have managed to grasp Jack and Schuylers "love" for eachother to a tee. lol But seriously Jack like falls for everyone its seriously annoying its like he cant control himself. I personaly cant stand Jack Force he just seems weak and pathetic to me. But anyways great job on this and all of your other stories you are seriously the best blue bloods fanfic writer on this entire site please continue writing you have a gift for it. :)
Micula chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
LMAO. Loved it.. I too am a J/M shipper for many of the same reasons you gave on your profile page. Have been inspired by my hatred of J/S to write a J/M story: Aftermath... hope you take a look.
lovelymissalice chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This has got to be one of the most epic stories ever! xD I swear that dude falls for almost any girl. :P
DearJournal chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL ROFLMFAO ROFLCOPTER jk haha I can just feel the sarcasm oozing out of this story! I LOVED! Go Frank! The supersexy pirate angel of luuuuurve. ;) Haha YOU are officially my favorite blue bloods fanfiction writer! Now go finish Revelation! D:
princecharmingstoolate chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Haha, very dramatic, and very adorable. Was he about to say Gabriel instead of Schuyler? haha.
HappyGirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
If this is a story, please please please write the next chapter! I really like it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You have to continue !
ariella 21 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
hey i love this story you should write more. And possibly make the next chapter about schuyler planning the wedding and finging mimi with jack kissing and puts the wedding on hold bu t realizes her love for him is stronger and proceeds with the wedding and the bonding . AFter you should do another chapter where there on there honey moon and a accident happens, because sky is half vamp she get pregnent and has two kids one partially human and one an old soul