Reviews for The Saga of the Infinity Pirates
Taser101 chapter 273 . 12h
Man I hope Mikoto and Zesiro beat those guys for real! Anyway great chapter and keep it up
Shadow40000 chapter 270 . 4/8
Heyyyy
Amazing chapter!
Taser101 chapter 270 . 4/2
Fucking A! Let's Get It!
Hey still need a yonko if so u can use my guy
Shadow4000 chapter 266 . 2/14
Hmmm
Surely a struggle for Miko
Wonder how it'll go from here
Taser101 chapter 264 . 1/8
Damn Mikoto now you gotta show her up and prove her wrong. Finally a chapter can't wait for the next one.
Taser101 chapter 263 . 12/25/2016
Awesome chapter man! Happy Holiday
Shadow40000 chapter 260 . 12/14/2016
Ohoo
Almost taking a Shichibukai one-on-one again
Key and Lock chapter 261 . 12/3/2016
Nice chapter. I like that we got to see a little more of Zesiro's backstory. I really hope that he comes up with a way to beat Shigoro soon, but I'm also curious to see why he did betray the others. Like Ridley said, he might have had a reason to do so. Regardless I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Good luck.
Taser101 chapter 261 . 11/27/2016
Awesome! Got to see a little more of Zesiro's past. Keep it up! !
Key and Lock chapter 260 . 11/9/2016
Nice chapter. I'm really curious just how the tournament will go with two Shichibukais there, plus Shigoro. I'm looking forward to seeing Zesiro challenge Shigoro again and if he can come up with a way around his water technique. Good luck.
Labyrinth-Designer chapter 260 . 11/2/2016
I'm so glad that I'm finally catching up again! Victoria and John have a great relationship which I think you're portraying very well, and it's great to see Monsuta again! The way you addressed the Will of the D was well handled I think. There are some minor grammatical errors here and there, but it's still an extremely enjoyable read. I like what you've done with the 'tournament', making it much more based on who can survive than who is better in a one-on-one match. I wonder if any other previous characters or OCs are going to show up! Keep up the great work!
61394 chapter 259 . 10/22/2016