Reviews for Broken Bow Book 3: Counterpart
Fireclaw chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
lol
vindrueelsker chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
Greetings Xed Alpha
Yet another installment of Broken Bow I've just finished reading. I must admit that I was less than thrilled when I saw it was about alternate dimensions, though now that I have read it, I must also admit the fact that my fears was unfounded. You managed to create a catching story, with many a funny moment. And though it doesn't resonate within me as much as the first installment did, I am not above admitting that I felt my eyes wetting by the end of the last chapter.
Speaking of the last chapter, I don't quite know what to think or feel about the Artemis Fowl crossover, probably because I think the Artemis Fowl books were good, until the events after book 3 happened. But I have faith that you will make it an enjoyable read nonetheless.
The grammar and pacing of Broken Bow III was just as great as in the first two installments, but it still leave us wondering how the Eris contacted hef counterpart and had conversations with her by the end. I guess we could find out in installment IV, as it could be a way for Amarni to return or contact the people of his home dimension.
Lastly, I just wanted to praise you for being an awesome enough author that you could provoke tears from me not once but twice now. I greatly enjoy your writings, and once I'm finished reading Broken Bow, then I think I will start reading your other works.
Sincerely
Vin
AncientTide chapter 9 . 8/3/2014
Amazing!
AncientTide chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
This story is just amazing!
AncientTide chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
What! What!
Alexithymia's Scribe chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
Favoriting again.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2014
JUST WHAT THE FUCK. SERIOUSLY. ARTEMIS? AS IN FOWL? *Deep breaths* Okay, I'm fine now. Thank you. I love this and you'll be damn well sure I'll check out the next book
ShadowWalker207 chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
JUST TOTAL FANGIRL AT THE END... OH MY FUCKING GOD
BadgerTheWolf chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
OMG I FULL ON HYPERVENTILATED AND I THINK MY LITTLE BROTHER THOUGHT I WAS DYING! I hope you're happy, you nearly killed me by crossing-over my favourite fan-fic with another of my favourite universes!

Honestly, I can't tell if I'm in love with you or if I hate you.
( huge exaggeration on both parts, I just really like your writing)

I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish this series of fics...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
did not see that coming
SonofNeptuneJr chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
It's a shame really... I just got out the girl-smell.
FashionablyHospitable chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
That was me, by the way. Off to read about my favorite Artemis now.