Reviews for making a stand
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Sorting Hat! If only this had happened in canon...
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I loved this. I could see it happening in my head. Oh, Sorting Hat, I always kind of liked him/her/it/whatever. The plot of this is simple but I could really see the Sorting Hat doing it. It was clever too, because it made me think about the houses and what it meant for the Hat.

(Random fact about me: I used to be able to sing the Sorting Hat song in opera. PFFFFT.)
Valdesa chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Maybe you would let me summarize al the feelings you left in me with your story in a word? Thanks.

Beautiful.

Cheers,

Valdesa
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like this, it's well done and I like the Sorting Hat thinking.
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Brilliant idea! Very clever of the Sorting Hat to do this to promote house unity. Nicely done.
AfraidOfFalling chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Brilliant. Oh, if only, if only.
iolah chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
How bad is it that this almost made me cry? I don't even now what's wrong with me, but that was exactly what should have been done this whole time. And you worded it so brilliantly. 'sending innocents to death row.' God, I had goosebumps. Wow. I can't even express how right this fic was. Great job!
StEpPiNg StOnEs chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really liked this! It was excellently written, and I really like the content. I like that the Sorting Hat has feelings and emotions and is, well making a stand. It was just a really good story. And a very original idea :)

Excellent.
GypsyMagick chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I really enjoyed reading it.