Reviews for Unfinished Sympathy
TinkStar87 chapter 8 . 7/5/2013
Okay great story and i LOVED the ending, so Damon!
TopazDragon chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I just read all this way through, wanting to kick Damon's ass and in the end, I still want to.

You don't happen to have a sequel to this do you? Cause a sequel would be fuck-tastic. Cause I seriously want Caroline to like kick his ass as a vampire.

But this was a beautiful fic and I thoroughly have enjoyed it. Thank you.
Dominic chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
I've read the whole story in one sitting and it is magnificently fucked up and brilliant. You've caught the personalities of both Damon and Caroline brilliantly in all their broken glory. but that last line was perfect and painful.
StarAngel148 chapter 8 . 9/14/2011
absolutely loved this! The characterization was spot on and I for one especially though that the ending was to die for- pun intended. Amazing story, you're an amazing writer and this is defientely becoming one of my favorite stories.
JennaBell chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
FANTASTIC STORY! I loved the ending. *dreams of a sequel*
JennaBell chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Your story is amazing! I have never read a well-done fic from the POV of someone who is compelled. A difficult task, and well executed. Bravo!

Hope you write some more stories for the TVD fandom.
AmyFrancis chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
AMAZING. love it! :)
RunOverTheRainbow chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
I loved it, one of the best stories I've ever read! And I loved the ending!
Mel chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
oh please make a sequel that was magnificent you are very good and this story deserves a sequel please make it
Eris chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
Holy hell. Damn. My favorite D/C story, EVER. So incredibly well done. Especially how you handled the compulsion from Caroline's POV. And I like Damon as a bastard with nice moments. You didn't turn him into a pussy like some stories do. I really enjoyed the ending. Of course Damon is proud of his creation. I would freakin LOVE to see a sequel to this, with Caroline waking up as a vampire. All the old compulsion would wear off, so she would remember everything. Oh man, the possibilities! I hope you continue to write for this pair, you are super talented.
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I just pimped this out to every single person I know because this is literally the best thing I've read in this fandom and it's a crime for anybody with even slight Damon/Caroline feelings to NOT have read it. The compulsion was done so insanely well from Caroline's point of view, there was none of that 'but she remembered' thing that usually happens in fic, but the actual, slightly frightening reality of mind control, where she's almost like a puppet. The characterization made me so happy- Damon wasn't the nice guy, he was the bastard who did nice thing when he felt like it. And Caroline, with her conflicted feelings and insecurity, just got to me. I just hope I can be more coherent sometime later, but honestly I would be so happy if you ever decided to write anything for these two again. And I didn't even ship them earlier, I was (and still am, I suppose) a major Damon/Elena shipper, but I was starting to have D/C feelings and I'm so glad I found this when I was. Just, really, really well done!
VampCaroline chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
AMAZING...Sequel? :D
FlamingRose11 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
as fucked up as that was, it was amazing and breath takingly brilliant. is there a sequel where we discover what happens after she wakes up?
Klefaroline chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
I loved this story alot, well done! :D
plausible deniability chapter 8 . 3/24/2011
Wow, what a fantastic story. I loved everything about it. And the ending was perfect! You write these two so beautifully; I would love to read an AU fic about Damon & Caroline vamping it up together.