Reviews for No Win Situations
ilive4jeanz chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
:) Aww, such a cute chapter :P haha, and I was pissed too when they killed her :( But I guess we can keep her alive in stories like this.. It's really good by the way, I love how you make both of them so cute together :P Thanks a lot for sharing :)
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
love this,

silly 24 writers grr!
Sadie42 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I so enjoy this story; please keep going. I'm glad they said "I love you." Thanks a million for that:)
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
haha i loved it,

im going to miss jack/renee action ! :(
Alice Esther chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh...fear the plot bunnies.

I love how you used Mozart. And the ending was just too sweet with fluff! :D

I look forward to reading more from you.

-ae
Lau chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great work,

I liked it a LOT
Lexie chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
You don't think this is your best work? I honestly do, in fact this story is now one of my favorite jack and renee stories out there! PLEASE CONTINUE! :)
molly1006 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Great story, great tension- both in terms of action & characters. I did feel like Elliot came in a little conveniently and a little suddenly. I couldn't figure out what was going on at first- if he was good or bad.

Looking forward to reading more!

Molly
C-sarah-B chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
me likey! i know what it's like to have those horrible little plot bunnies running around that DO NOT LEAVE unless you write about it, lol. i'm glad you wrote this though! nicely done. i loved this line: "You wanna eat the sewage, FBI? Shut it." haha. anyway, i look forward to reading more of your jack/renee stuff!
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 4/11/2010