Reviews for Touching and Touched
ah cuuutee XD
DammitJim chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Really cute!
KaL KeY chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I loved this story! It was so cute and well writen! Keep up the good work.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
hahahaha! :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this is so sweet. and funny. thanks for the read.
Jessica chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Awesome, masterful, hilarious! Great fic, thanks!
enigma-kar chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Loved this! You've seriously got them all down-pat, especially Spock. Can totally see this happening. Thanks for the great read. *favourites*

Kar, xx
Lilith Luciferia chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Odd-but sweet.
Zayroen chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Will there be anymore to this? It is wildly entertaining
HooleQuinn chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I love this! I'm always looking for a good friendship story, especially one that includes all 3 of them and has some awesome Spock & McCoy moments. This certainly seems to fit that criteria, and I wouldnt mind either if you decided to continue this. :)
Skyeseeker chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I really like this story and I agree with the other reviews saying that you should continue it. Bones is still resistant to the whole idea so I think it would be funny to see when he finally gives in and admits he enjoys being petted too. As an example, maybe he's sick and miserable, or has a really bad arguement with his ex about Joanna, and he actually goes to Spock to be petted and comforted. Anyways, I hope to see more from you!
Ida Cippo chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Hey!

poor Bones... Yes, I believe his career is going to be over because with all of the rumors running around he is definatively going to murder somebody, most likely as you mentioned Mr Scott.

Kirk is taking the whole thing a bit too well, he really should anger Bones any further...

I would really like to know what Spock is thinking of this whole story.

sincerly
Felix02 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Thank you for writing a wonderful friendship story between the three. I find most stories dealing with a romantic relationship and that is something I just don't see happening. I guess I am just a Star Trek purist in some ways, but you are a great writer so keep up the good work.
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 4/12/2010