Reviews for Touching and Touched
Scarylady chapter 1 . 5/21
I have been looking for this fic for something like over a year-just couldn't get the search terms/filtering options right! Anyway this is very cute 3 Cultural/species differences are so much fun.
TKcloud9 chapter 2 . 5/5
Love this story!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 4/28
good
Chocolate and caramel chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
*choked laughter*
frznlights chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
ah cuuutee XD
DammitJim chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Really cute!
KaL KeY chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I loved this story! It was so cute and well writen! Keep up the good work.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
hahahaha! :)
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
this is so sweet. and funny. thanks for the read.
Jessica chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Awesome, masterful, hilarious! Great fic, thanks!
enigma-kar chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Loved this! You've seriously got them all down-pat, especially Spock. Can totally see this happening. Thanks for the great read. *favourites*

Kar, xx
Lilith Luciferia chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Odd-but sweet.
Zayroen chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Will there be anymore to this? It is wildly entertaining
HooleQuinn chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I love this! I'm always looking for a good friendship story, especially one that includes all 3 of them and has some awesome Spock & McCoy moments. This certainly seems to fit that criteria, and I wouldnt mind either if you decided to continue this. :)
Skyeseeker chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
I really like this story and I agree with the other reviews saying that you should continue it. Bones is still resistant to the whole idea so I think it would be funny to see when he finally gives in and admits he enjoys being petted too. As an example, maybe he's sick and miserable, or has a really bad arguement with his ex about Joanna, and he actually goes to Spock to be petted and comforted. Anyways, I hope to see more from you!