Reviews for Alis Aquilae
Father of Understanding chapter 5 . 5/26/2016
I wish Altair said, "I'm from Syria! I don't need to know to swim!"

Bene!
selenia-sopheria chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
That last line was so touching it almost brought tears to my eyes. I LOVE the familial relationship you created for Altair and Ezio in this!
Adagio chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Darn... I was kinda hoping that the ending would be Altair finding out what nonno and fartello means. XD Oh well, great story btw.
Will chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Wow! I always liked the story of Altair and Ezio, as brothers or good friends. Very cool! Can write something about them? It would be great!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
It is great! Please update! Soon! Very cool!
SiZodiac chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
this is a very interesting story! can't wait to read the next chapter!
also, I love the background (time and place) of it. since there's lots of water in Venice, and it'll be hilarious with Altair. and it's a nice change to read a fic where Ezio is slightly older than Altair, while acting that little bit more childish.
Aov chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Props on the fantastic story that had me reading the whole thing in one sitting. I'm usually fine with open-ended stories, but somehow, I liked the story too much to wonder what happened next haha (tis a compliment). Good job and this was a fic worth reading.
The Narrator chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
I realize that you finished this story a while ago, but I only recently discovered Assassin's Creed (or any video game at all), and I have to say, this is probably as close to the story I would want told of Altair and Ezio meeting and fighting side-by-side. Well done, and I love the sci-fi aspects you worked into the historical!
DuskyNights chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
This was an amazing story! At first I wasn't really into it but I kept reading and I glad I did because I ended up loving it. You did an awesome job on this!
lostwithoutdoubt chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Just recently gotten into reading some AC fics and I must say that I really enjoyed this particular piece.

I've often wondered how the pair would interact with one another should an opportunity present itself for them to come face to face with the other, and I must say, you did a wonderful job at writing it.

I also know that there are many different opinions, and scenarios on this supposed "meeting" of the assassins and how it could take place, but if I were to write my own interpretation of this meeting, it would have probably been along the same lines... just not as well written LOL!

Loved the descriptive detail and the dialogue as well. As another pointed out (about the dialogue in particular), it was both informative & witty. Personally, I believe it to be well placed and needed.

Thanks for sharing :)
LyNn-6t7 chapter 12 . 6/25/2011
Another master piece. It was simply an awesome read having both assassin's working together. I loved it.

And it gave me a filler while I wait for the next chapter of "Reclamtion of shadows".

Another favorite to add to my list. ;)
simpsonman956 chapter 11 . 7/14/2010
An amazing story! I loved it! My only few quarrels with it is 1) Altair and Ezio seemed a little two gung ho about the whole time travel thing, they don't really question it and 2) How the heck would Borgia know what Avatism is or what genetics are for that matter? I know science in the Ittalian Renecceince was advanced and everything but not THAT advanced. But oh well, I stll liked it alot, as well as your new one. Keep up the good work! Also to answer your question, the reason Altair, Ezio, and Desmond look exactly alike is because since Desmond is the subject in the Animus, the ancestor's whose memories he's in are gonna look like him. At least that's what I think.
simpsonman956 chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
I have to admit while I have known this fanfic to be very popular, this is my first time reading it. And I must say, I can see why people like it so much! It's a delight to watch Ezio and Altair's clashing personalities and if the Apple of Eden can be used as a time machine, that leaves a world of posibilities to be explored. I will continue reading and, you know what? What the hey, I'll sub to you! PS I've written a AC fanfic too and I hope to write more, do you think you could please read mine and tell me what you think? I can think I could learn alot from a writer like you.
Nonspes chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
You did great on ending this story. Adding in the theory of Atavism was also an interesting twist, they all do look very alike..anyway your description on the settings and everything else was great as usual.

While the story bends the rules a bit, its still manages to make sense and be great.

I'm sure Altair is still alive hahas thanks for making such a amazing story! It kind of inspired my own. Can't wait for your next story!
Ginkumo chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
Extremely well written and completely gripping! This was absolutely enjoyable to read :D