Reviews for Awakening
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
*Smirk* Too many loose ends there, but I liked the idea. Very funny.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Very amusing! Will there be more? I really enjoyed it!
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
LOL that was hilarious. i was laughing all the way through. i really loved it!
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh, this is a hoot! Was it an idea after viewing the fantasy billiards promo that ABC was running? Please continue - there are SO many places this could go, and I'd love to be on the ride. (Are there actually internet sites devoted to Nathan's butt? My idea of great web surfing.) I can see quite a running dialogue of who the pair should phone (anyone but Ryan and Esposito, and of course not Alexis); I suggest Lanie rather than Martha: but could either of them keep their mouths shut about what they would walk into?

Again, this is great fun. Please keep it going.
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
How perplexing...very curious as to how they got themselves into this situation...hope you update soon
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Well, you've got me intrigued! Very funny setup. I'm pretty curious to find out what happened!
laxgrl21 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is really interesting. You definitley caught my attention! I think you could go farther with it, because now I want to know how they got there, and if they get out without being seen by Ryan and Esposito!
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is a pretty outrageous set-up, but it is also hysterical! I can just picture the awkward conversation going on between them. My favorite line was, "I don't know why you keep hitting me, Beckett. I didn't do this!" Awesome! I love that you described Castle's eyebrows at the end when he questioned calling Ryan and Esposito. I am still cracking up as I picture the situation!
andy1990 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
ROFL-Funny:-)
osulover chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Hahahahaha-Martha would have a field day with them too!