Reviews for Hey Baby
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Really good make more one shots like this
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I love how Jasper treasures Alice
ashtyn2188 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
It would be funny to see how emmett and jadper will do to that kid! Hope maybe it will give you some ideas if your willing to cintinue:) good luck
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Muahahaha! I LOVE THEM! Man, I'd love to be related to them. They'd probably scare any poor boy who;d bother to hurt me. :D
geekchic8428 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I liked Jasper's better. Great story
MCR Killjoys chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
i agree with you too i think jaspers POV is better
Lord Sanguine chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Jasper's is more interesting.
BubblyAmi ships DoctorRiver chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
love it XD
Team Jasper 99 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Aw that was so cute! Always have Jasper to save the day. I just wished that you put in there Jasper and Emmett torturing the guy. That would have been so funny.
Alice Iris Courtney chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
im scared and I haven't even read it yet 8(
niamh89 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
i really liked jaspers point of veiw. i think you should continue with this story, i'd love to see what emmet and edward would do lolz

xoxo
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
great story
candyluvsu chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Awesome story. I love how you put in that the only thing that got on Jasper's nerves more then a man disrespecting a women, was someone disrespecting Alice.
ERASED00000 chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Ok, so I keep looking up these words in the search engine to find a type of story I want and almost every time I read a summary and read it it turns out to be written by you! You write about like everything I want to read, and this is amazing writing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take my next comment into consideration- so I haven't read all your stories yet so forgive me if you've already written about this, but can you write, like add to this story, Alice getting jealous of some girls hitting on Jasper? I would loooooove to read that!
lovesvintage chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
very good i like the two sider story