Reviews for Quiet Houses
tanseynz chapter 8 . 10/1
Seriously good writing and you had the angst there in bucketloads. Finished way too fast and I cannot find a sequel. All the same, very enjoyable.
anelawilliams chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
Omg I loved this story and I can't wait to read many more of yours. I will do so after I do some homework but really great story. I was ready to cry there a couple of times.
Nichalia chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
Happy ending, yay.
windchild04 chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
awesome fic I love it! Sequel please! XD. Btw I'm not sure why this chapter is called blue ridge mountains but that's where I live so... Cool.
sanvero chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
I Love this story.
SparklyLalala chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Dear God, Spock Prime should really talk to Spock to tell him to cut the shit. I mean seriously, does Spock really think that Amanda, as an emotional human, would marry Sarek if there was no love from his side? He is really being logically obtuse.
Peregrinate chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
Ahahaha, lol, I love how McCoy was lying and then got called on it and was like, "uhhhh *flees*" :D

"Damn it Jim, I'm a doctor, not a matchmaker!"
Doni chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
Great angsty story. I am a sucker for the implied happy endings
Fuurou chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
And in the next ten years, Jim slowly drags Spock out of his Vulcan shell because he's AWESOME like that. I like this ending. It implies a happy ending. Yay. xD You rock.
Fuurou chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
*headdesk* Why the hell didja do that, Kirk? XD Geez. Right when Spock was about to get all emotional. Worst timing EVER. Of all time.

Ah, and in chapter 2, the Search for Spock reference was when Kirk was thinking Jim could "turn death into a fighting chance to live." Just watched it again a few days ago. 3 My favorite scene is when Sarek initiated a mind-meld with Jim and forced him to relive Spock's death. "Live long... and prosper." "No..." It brought tears to my eyes; therefore, it was /awesome/.

Gonna read the rest of the story now. I'll be very upset if this doesn't end happily. xD
YuriSashaIvanov chapter 8 . 9/6/2010
Now don't get pissy at me, but I do have something about this fanfiction that I detest and hate with me very existence.

It wasn't badly written... It's just because the story ended...
YuriSashaIvanov chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
...Suspension is *so* overrated. xD I nub this story
YuriSashaIvanov chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BONES! Don't help Kirk get over Spock! I wanna see the confrontation! Wait... Oh yeah all the chapter sare posted. Boy do I feel like a genius. Awesome story, by the way!
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
I totally adored this story!
Milarca chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
That was so good :) and I think I'm slowly warming up to slash. Slowly, but it's a start I guess.