Reviews for Praying to the Stars
ray1 chapter 19 . 3/4
Your story is truly amazing. I hope that you can update soon.
captainwhiteshadow chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
Great post-war story! It kept me hooked from the start.
Terahlyanwe chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
This is heartbreaking. Wow.
captainwhiteshadow chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Wow...wasn't expecting that ending to the first chapter. Well, I'm incredibly happy and intrigued now, so I'll keep going :)
HogoshaTsuki chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
Great Story Keep it up plz update son
Guest chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
This is a very good and realistic story. I hope there isn't any violence here though.
Nytefyre chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
The latest chapter and seeing them moving towards a catharsis is great. I look forward to the next chapter - hopefully soon! :D

Thanks for posting.
RebeccaRoy chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Well, Draco is going to get it if he keeps things up like he is.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Wow, shoulda let Lucy rot in Azkaban anyway, though the wealth was put to good use so there is that.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
This is sad and like it so far, but forcing students to go to grief counseling, well at least in America is kinda not legal in most states. I know that McGonagall is trying to help students here but if it is forced it will backfire. Take it from someone who went to counseling as a teen and basically told them what they wanted to hear to get them off my back (had not done anything bad, my parents really were trying to be helpful) work and church helped far more than some counselor who I really could not trust at all.
kai chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Damn that is some build up... keep it up!
EmilyWoods chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
found this story...love it.
Anotherboarduser chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
I like this story.

I think it is good that the story didn't just to somehow go happily ever after. I think that after the Voldemort war, pureblood and others just wouldn't magically have peace.

I also like the relationship between Harry-Hermione-Ginny. I think if they respect and love each other enough, it will work.

I think just having Ginny with Harry wouldn't work very well. But having Ginny with both Hermione and Harry is different.
Stephanie O chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
Oh my, this was so sad, but it's good to see a bit of light shining at the end of the tunnel now. I hope that facing the memory of the terrible day will help them grieve and move on. Beautiful story!
Inferius1957 chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
Thank you for such a wonderful story so far...this will go into my special Zombie proof bunker...the vault just isn't good enough for it.
I'll also add it to my alerts.

]-)