Reviews for Can't Fight This Feeling
Shadowpath plz chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
OMG! I WAS RIGHT! I KNEW IT WAS PUCK WHO TOLD JACOB! OMG! I HATE HIM!
Shadowpath plz chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
This is hilarious, and really funny! It's AWESOME
ilana-chan chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Actually, this is part ten. Part nine was the previous one
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
AWWWWWWWW!
MissiYoung chapter 15 . 9/28/2011
this was SO sweet, even if someone does need to stab Puck...thanks for sharing this!
JuJuBiest chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
I love it. And Kathryn is the perfect name for Kurt's mom. I don't think the show has ever said what her name actually was.

You know what's really weird, though? When Finn is thinking how Kurt told him he'd always wished he had brothers and sisters? I still totally loved this story, but that's what made up my mind between stepbrother Finn and Romantic Interest Finn. As cute as this story is, Finn is just the perfect brother for Kurt.

And yet...just imagine a baby with Kurt's fashion sense (learned) and Finn's ridiculously adorable grin (inherited, assuming he's the daddy). Gah, the kid would be unstoppable.
JuJuBiest chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
That little speech by Finn at the end was sooooo sweet.
JuJuBiest chapter 13 . 3/31/2011
Ahem. I prefer the term Hummel-sexual. :P Loved this chapter. Also, I am COMPLETELY on Team Jacob-and-Edward-...etc etc. That one.
JuJuBiest chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
Aww, making Finn-even a sad, miniature mental Finn-unhappy should be a punishable offense, so here's your review! I liked this chapter, especially Finn's screaming head-voice when Burt asks him what his intentions are. Teehee. And then them calling each other great boyfriends. So cute.
JuJuBiest chapter 10 . 3/31/2011
I figured it would be Puckerman or Rachel...and Rachel does some heinous things, but nothing THAT terrible, so Puckerman. Geeze, Noah. What a jerky thing to do. I like how it's almost a repeat of the scene with Quinn and Puck confessing it was really Puck's kid.
JuJuBiest chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
For some reason, I feel like the italics are a tiny Puck in Finn's head. Or sitting on his shoulder. My brain is weird. This was great.
JuJuBiest chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Hahaha, I love this. Love. I totally don't ship Kurt and Finn on the show, because that ship pretty much sank before it set sail, but still...this is great. It's also crazy how well you write Finn. IF he were going to develop a thing for Kurt, THIS is how it would sound in his head, I'm convinced of it.
In a Pickle chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
For this line alone i applaud you - That boy was like, the screen saver of my mind. - it tickled my fancy no end. Then this - "Oh crap, think of the mailman! Think of the mailman!" - Kurt does have that effect doesn't he ;P
Lana Scott chapter 15 . 1/13/2011
Omh! This is so cute... I love this. I like end. I would like if you was the Glees director. Haha, that would be funny. I LOVE Kurt and Finn, they are so cute 3

Anyway, thanks for write this... :D
lolasatsuma chapter 15 . 12/11/2010
They should've called their baby Bella :)