Reviews for Maybe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
YESSSSSSSSSS its so cute!
Cookie chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This story is so heartwarming and cute! And he named his Pokemon after her and kept the Meganium all this time - this is awesome! Thank you for writing this! Keep on writing awesome stories!
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awww, it was very cute!
I think it's the first time I see Silver wins a battle against Lyra, as always they put that poor lost xD And Lyra as bright and sweet as always it is impossible not to call attention to Silver, hehe. Detailed Chikorita name is more than tender (By the way, is one of my favorite Pokemon. It's so adorable). Also the detail that became his main pokemon ... Aw. The tender Soulsilvershipping passed with a Tsundere as Silver ...
Kisses. And good story.
Mew'smeow chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Aww...!
That.Ninja.Jigglypuff chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Allinomnom? Priceless.
Ca55ie Balloon chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
FELLOW K-POP LOVER! DO YOU LIKE DBSK, EXO, SUJU, OR U-KISS?!
bulbasoars chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I read this way too long ago and just now realized I didn't leave a review, whoops D:

Anyway, this is probably one of my favorite one-shots. It's just so light-hearted and Silver's POV is depicted so perfectly in this. I just...no words xD This was adorable.
Momoko Harukaze chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
OK OK OK I already reviewed this as my real username but I'm doing it again just because of how UTTERLY MAGNIFICENT IT IS jsajlkghaslgkhaslghka

Seriously, it's a beautiful story. You captured Silver's cruel, condescending nature perfectly, but you also managed to bring out his gooey soft inside personality. He's not kind, but he's not completely evil.

Soul was portrayed well too. She was so idiotic and dim on the outside, but your portrayal of her also made me think of her as a truly wise and pure person on the inside. She brings out the best moments in Silver, and vice versa.

Allinomnom. Yeah, I don't think I need to comment on that besides that I'm so naming my next Totodile that.

The only complaint that I have of this story is 'koto ne?' the Japanese pun. While it was cute once I figured it out, it did take me a while to actually understand it. It is a clever pun, though, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I'm currently drawing a fanart of this couple, inspired by your fanfic. If you wanna talk about how awesome this pairing is, PLEASE message me at my actual profile (Momoko Harukaze) as there are not nearly fans for this pairing and I desperately need someone to fangirl with.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
My amateur fangirl skills in japanese always emerges at the sound of someone speaking the language or using a japanese word/phrase."Koto ne?" I think you helped me like Lyra more with you for that one time with Crystal, I tend to use the male option.

Its all Nintedo's fault, they just had to make an animated short trailer on Black2&White2. Cruel. They should stop the pathetic excuse for an anime and help produce the same quality as the animated at Persona 4 The Animation.*cough*

The summary always made me curious and I've seen this fic on many is the first time I've actually decided to read this once and for as well give the shipping a try since my loyalty to Gold had stopped me from even clicking the !Talk about sheer dedication.

I admit now, Silver with Soul is cute. Viva SoulSilver! XD

(No, leave me alone Ferriswheelshipping! Touya, help me!)
The Matter's Settled chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Great job on this fic. I hope you write another Pokemon story sometime. By the way, I was reading your profile and I can tell you like K-pop. I am a fan of the genre as well but I usually don't like the MV's.

Lost in Love by Dalmatian is probably one of my favorite K-pop songs right now. Have you heard of it?
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I loved this! Great work, and I hope to read more from you!
TwilightPrincess94 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Silly, possibly. Mainly about her Soul though, as it is a silly hat in all honesty.

I liked how he changes throughout the story, it was a short time, but sometimes all you need to change is one small thing, a smile or a kind word. They were both in character, and I thought his thought process' were really well shown. Also, even though most of what he thought was negative, the story had a lovely positive overtone. Also a consistant narrative style, really good writing style and SpaG. And the end was just really sweet.

Really liked it *hands over a cookie basket*
zflame393 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Great story, I enjoyed it
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Eep, this was so cute and quite in character! x) I loved the way you wrote Silver~ he really didn't sound OOC! His comments about her dumb hat were great xD Such an awesome read! Loved eeeet!

Greenie
Wolfbane-Chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
What an adorable (an accurate, I think) fic!

Loved it! I think I'll add it to my favorites!~ :)