Reviews for The Dark in the Lightness
Arachnide chapter 1 . 1/19
Again with the bored thing! How can you make something that brought me to tears, in a state of boredom will be something i will be wondering about forever. This story was amazing. It was so emotional ,so heartbreaking and heartwarming... It is an exceptional story. Karai's betrayal stung quite a bit and i really like how you incorporated that fact into the story and how you worked with it. Let me tell you, the story turned out pretty awesome. What i liked is that they were mostly in character which made the story more realistic and thus more emotional and easy to relate to. Well done, it reallyh is a very good story
WATERMELOON chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
MOONSETTA YASUMI! NOOOWWWWW!
StoryLover149 chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This has only 13 reviews? This deserves WAY more!

I didn't have an account at the time, and didn't know that guests could comment (though that may not be a good enough excuse), but I read this right after this story came out. Understand, over the years I've read COUNTLESS of stories, probably hundreds of them, but I still remember this one. So even if there aren't as much verbal feedback, still know that your creations can move or impact people, or just give them a new perspective. Because this story definitely did so to me.
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Awww cute and awesome, I loved it and excellent job

Okay of your translate of what dai means is wrong; Otouto is younger/little brother and another word for big brother is Aniki (it mean beloved older brother); that is all I got right now
Love chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Cuddles! :
Cassie chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I never thought of it like that! :) that just totally made my life!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Amazing! I love it! :D
MarMarBinks chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
oh my gosh...this story is amazing. and you know what makes it really special for me? I understand what Leo is going through. I went through depression and I was betrayed by two of my best friends. I couldn't think of a single nice thing about myself. My family just kept bringing me down and I just wanted someone to notice; someone to help.

No one ever did.

So I hardened my heart, just like Leo did, and I became an angrier, snappier person. And I hate it.

Right now, I'm working with the Lord and I'm on my way to happiness. :)

~MarMar~
Soului chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Interestingly enough, I've never thought of Leo's attitude in this light before. I think you may have hit on something here. Well done and very well written.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Raph and Leo can't harm you over this one...unless Raph gets annoyed by the mentioning of him dreaming about ice cream.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Stupid me! Ignore my last comment. I thought lightness wasn't a word unti I looked it up and found it was a word.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This just hit me. Lightness is not a word. Don't you mean "The Darkness in the Light" or "The Dark in the Light?"
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Okay, after reading this, I have a lot to say.

First, you should make this into a chapter story. This is altering whatever season so you should continue with it. This can't completely stand alone as a one-shot.

Second thing, darn! I think you're somewhat right. While I don't totally blame Leo's family, they didn't really do much to help Leo (except April who did a little and Master Splinter sent him to the Ancient One to get help so basically, it was the Ancient One who really helped Leo), and I think you're right on why although I think there's another reason why Leo's brothers didn't help that much. They just didn't know how to help. Leo and Raph are complicated and don't always let on what they really feel (Don and Mikey do) so with that Raph, Mikey, and Don were at a loss on what they can do to help Leo so they just ignored the issue even though they knew something was wrong.

Third thing. It wasn't just Karai's betrayal that made Leo hurt and depressed. It was the thought that he couldn't protect his family so he was a failure and that he let everyone down. He admitted that when he goes to see the Ancient One.

Anyway, that's all. Good outake on things. I liked how you alternate point of views.
ArtisticCT77 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i feel leos pain. i got betrayed badly but nothing like killing or stuff, my parents and friends helped me

except 4 my older bro & sis