Reviews for Just a Little Bit of Pixie Dust
Pricat chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
like this a lot.

Keep going!

I find it cute that his Dad is writing the Disney Fairies books when it's actually Gail Carson Levine who writes them.
King Spritzee chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I am *so* jealous of you right now. This is your second fanfiction to be featured on TVTropes. Don't believe me? Check it: tvtropes pmwiki / pmwiki . php / FanFic / JustALittleBitOfPixieDust. Make sure to remove the spaces first. Well, I'll let you know if anymore Tropes have been added.

Green with envy,

Clockwork Oracle King
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
another great chap and its good to know how things started update soon.

Glittering Turquoise chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Poor Peter Pan. Losing a friend. -_-
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
poor casidy. update soon

Barbiegirl 22 chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
another great chap and there is no hook yet interesting. and i'm glad that ur doing a disney peter, yes you prob said that in the sum. but i'm blonde.

Glittering Turquoise chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Great chapter! I'm looking forward to see what is gonna happen next!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Off to Neverland! -
Brent-Ka chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
I'm a big fan of Barrie's original novels so while "Angry English Major Brent" wants to tear into this for being so deviant and blah, blah, blah, I've had to shout him down. This site is after all about your interpretation of characters and some of the workarounds you're doing to fit the newly revised Disney cannon aren't half bad.

Some concerns though- Dialogue is about as far from Victorian England as one can get. Peter's parents still stand nice and stiff (although with exception. 'And stuff' would be considered extremely lowbrow) but there is something to be said for the contrast between them. Overall however it feels jarring.

A few mistakes. Nothing major mostly just some spelling errors and a Malaprop or two. (Fantasious is not a word. It would sound GREAT having Peter use it instead of his mom though.)

It's a nice effort. It could use a little touch up here there and some tightening on the dialogue but as a concept it's nicely decent.
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
wow that was the quickest update ever! and what happens to casidy? well i cant wait for more so update soon.

Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow! Interesting but cool story! I'm looking forward to see what's gonna happen next! _-
Barbiegirl 22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
great chap this is a great story. i cant wait for more. so update soon.