Reviews for In The Cold Waters
RHMichaud chapter 11 . 4/6
Damn, where was the tissue warning?!
Oh my gosh, your whole series was amazing! I loved everything about it and I swear to God, I started crying in chapter ten because I thought Tony had died. Great series, I will forever hate Stephine the b*tch, and I can't wait to keep reading your stories :)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
Another great father/son story with Tony and Gibbs.

i wish the show could be more like this at least with these two characters.

You had me so worried as to who was dead. I had tears in my eyes until the end and found out who it was. Not that, that person didn't matter but not as much as who I though it was. Still very sad.

I loved the comment about the dog wouldn't be a good guard dog just drown the intruders in drool.
X-WelshAngel-X chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I loved and hated this

It was beautiful and horrible at the same time

Heart warming and heart breaking

I was crying and smiling throughout

I hated Stephanie though

Wanted to scratched that bitches face off

You are an amazing writer.

Can't wait to read more

:-)

Angel x

P.S excuses my language.
calileane chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I can't seem to find words for this review, but I really really wanted to tell you I love many of your stories.

You made the Gibbs/Tony- father /son relationship work incredibly well. And with your words, it all feel so 'right'.

Thank you for writing this stories and sharing them with us.
Angusina chapter 11 . 8/2/2010
Very good.
Angusina chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
Very good.
guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
wow..just wow.

truely amazing story! I even had tears in my eyes at the end. That's how good this story is! Thank you so much for this! *bows*
Mysteryfan17 chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
Oh, I'm glad that treacherous woman and the two men...tthey got what was coming to them. I had this feeling that it wasn't Tony, still cried. I kept thinking that there was no possible way...non...gibbs had to be remembering what was saved by the sacrifice but when Gibbs was mentioned to try not to think about a particular photo I nearly lost my resolve that it wasn't. The photo, when it was described it broke my heart. I knew it was the photo he was thinking about...the guys in the family. Just curious, but the idea of protecting others even to the cost of your life...would that give Tony the drive to do that and become a police officer...just an idea to continue the series and add more from the show to it. Skip the first to deptartments (maybe a flashback to Tony telling Gibbs he was going to become cop and perhaps a scene of his graduation), but maybe a bust or undercover assignment that goes wrong...involving a member of the Navy, and ends with Gibbs insisting he join NCIS (more to keep a closer eye on him in this case). Oh well, great job on the three stories. 10/10
BnBfanatic chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Another beutifully written story - I like the unique way you are laying this out. I look fwd to more.
deidi chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
great chapter!
Sparkiebunny chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
Great story :)
Meilea2010 chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
All right. That's a relief. Tony is alive and will recover. Will Gibbs recover from the nightmare and loss those two suffered? Great storoy. Will there be a sequel?
newgal chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
Very good ending. Love it.
carismum chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
A beautiful end to a beautifully written and emotional story! Thank you!