Reviews for Harry Potter and Pokemon, Friends, and Voldemort
Eeveesaur chapter 60 . 8/21
I would love to be your beta! Please! I have great ideas such as one of Harry's trials being him turning into a Pokemon, I think I can help a lot with this story if you do contact me at
Thanks! Hope you choose me!
Eeveesaur chapter 51 . 8/18
I think a good trial for Harry would be something like Pokemon mystery dungeon with him being the Pokemon that's a really cool idea, I dunno maybe celebi asked a favour of diagla and palkia to bend time and space to prepare Harry for the worst. It's just and idea, keep up the good work and please try to include Kalos Pokemon and various mega evolutions like heracross and charizard, thanks again.
PS please mention me if you do decide to do it!
ThunderClaw03 chapter 51 . 7/31
Hell yea make it a harem story update soon.
hermes6034 chapter 60 . 7/26
It has been a pleasure reading your story. I hope your next will be as good, and that you finish it.
Good luck.
DeathCure chapter 59 . 7/13/2015
I like the double evo battle better than the strong arm battle, but at some point in the future I think that he should do a strong arm battle. Like if he has to face voldemort in a pokemon battle when he's in the grave yard, that would be awesome! Also what's a harum? Harem? Don't know how to spell it. But is that where he has multiple girlfriends/mates? If so then I don't mind if fleur joins Ginny and Luna in that regard. One more thing, I just wanted to say how amazed at how both your writing style and your spelling and grammar has increased! It is so amazing! Keep it up :) enough gushing on my part Haha gotta go! Bye!
Awesomeness329 chapter 59 . 1/19/2015
Isali chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
I vote for Luna to be with Harry permanently as his love interest
Isali chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Shiny Zorua. Blue instead of red and with red eyes.
Shiny Zoroark. Purple instead of red and warm yellow instead of blue.
Percy Potter11 chapter 59 . 4/15/2014
Please update, and don't include fleur.
midnightsun198 chapter 37 . 2/9/2014
dont know if u got the idea for how harry get bagon or not but u do have infant ones with hagrid from sally why not one of those
Baby Fawn chapter 59 . 2/6/2014
This isnangood story so far. I have not played Pokemon in a long time but just have to say am likeing the way the story is going and I think fluer would be a good addition.
Harry Ginny and Daphne fan chapter 59 . 2/3/2014
I hope you go with the double evolution version. I have no problem with Fleur Delacour being in the harem. I wanted to ask if Daphne is going to be in it? I really like this story and can't wait for next chapter to come out.
knightblazer85 chapter 59 . 2/3/2014
harry and fluer or mayb harry and gabriell make a hell of a lot more sense than fluer and bill.

i reality i think rowling just put them together to use the wedding and the buildup to it in book 6 as a plot element
Kage no Tamashi chapter 58 . 2/3/2014
Just read it all... Gotta say it's a good read but do you use spell check or is it spelt that way for a reason?
Ronald Orion Riddle chapter 58 . 1/31/2014
You should have Ron save them,that's the ultimate for of Harry and Ron to rekindle their friendship