Reviews for Harry Potter and Pokemon, Friends, and Voldemort
DeathCure chapter 59 . 7/13
I like the double evo battle better than the strong arm battle, but at some point in the future I think that he should do a strong arm battle. Like if he has to face voldemort in a pokemon battle when he's in the grave yard, that would be awesome! Also what's a harum? Harem? Don't know how to spell it. But is that where he has multiple girlfriends/mates? If so then I don't mind if fleur joins Ginny and Luna in that regard. One more thing, I just wanted to say how amazed at how both your writing style and your spelling and grammar has increased! It is so amazing! Keep it up :) enough gushing on my part Haha gotta go! Bye!
Awesomeness329 chapter 59 . 1/19
Continue
Isali chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
I vote for Luna to be with Harry permanently as his love interest
Isali chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Shiny Zorua. Blue instead of red and with red eyes.
Shiny Zoroark. Purple instead of red and warm yellow instead of blue.
Percy Potter11 chapter 59 . 4/15/2014
Please update, and don't include fleur.
midnightsun198 chapter 37 . 2/9/2014
dont know if u got the idea for how harry get bagon or not but u do have infant ones with hagrid from sally why not one of those
Baby Fawn chapter 59 . 2/6/2014
This isnangood story so far. I have not played Pokemon in a long time but just have to say am likeing the way the story is going and I think fluer would be a good addition.
Harry Ginny and Daphne fan chapter 59 . 2/3/2014
I hope you go with the double evolution version. I have no problem with Fleur Delacour being in the harem. I wanted to ask if Daphne is going to be in it? I really like this story and can't wait for next chapter to come out.
knightblazer85 chapter 59 . 2/3/2014
harry and fluer or mayb harry and gabriell make a hell of a lot more sense than fluer and bill.

i reality i think rowling just put them together to use the wedding and the buildup to it in book 6 as a plot element
Kage no Tamashi chapter 58 . 2/3/2014
Just read it all... Gotta say it's a good read but do you use spell check or is it spelt that way for a reason?
Ronald Orion Riddle chapter 58 . 1/31/2014
You should have Ron save them,that's the ultimate for of Harry and Ron to rekindle their friendship
lordzoabar chapter 58 . 1/31/2014
As no one has made the obglilatory statement yet, I shall.

Yer a Timelord, 'Arry.

XD
knightblazer85 chapter 57 . 10/6/2013
well i dont remember ALL of his pokemon but most of these are from a message you sent me a few years back Monferno, Aipom, Snivy, Swadloon, Rufflet, Heracross, Oshawott, Mienfoo, Raichu, Charizard, Gengar, Lucario, Snorlax, Feraligatr, Honchkrow, Typhlosion, Glaceon, Venusaur, Mamoswine, Corphish, Druddigon and Seismitoad

he released Empoleon and Sceptile and starraptor is with sirius from what i remember

and it was fire punch that aipom knew along with scratch, focus punch, swift, shadow claw and i think dig and double hit but i wouldnt mind you expanding her a little
Jostanos chapter 57 . 10/6/2013
I would be glad to help, my friend.

hmm... The move sets that I do know are from a Pokemon hint guide ( I would have to read said Hint Guide though *sheepish grins*).

Also, I may re-read the chapters that you do have up so that I may help with the move sets already on place, and what new ones you may like to add. :
Kisa tracer chapter 57 . 9/17/2013
Great stories and i cant wait to read more...keep up the good work and post again soon.