Reviews for Out of Reach, Into Reach
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Well you definitely chose the right person to make cry! I think Sam would definitely have cried over something like this. In fact, I think the poor man NEEDS a good cry. I'm so glad for fanfiction! LOL Anyway, I even found myself tearing up a bit at this. It was so well done! I'm loving your stories, Desertfyre! Keep writing!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
so u are officially my new fave author lol
Darke Angelus chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Yeah, I agree with you. It's time for Castiel to distance himself from the toxic influence that is Dean Winchester. While the drinking in Episode 99 Problems didn't bother me (and provided some much needed comic relief) it was when Dean threw the bottle of pain pills over to the angel that I felt alarm. Kind of makes you wonder how (or when) Future!Cas began his descent into a drunk, stoned, lecherous revenant of an angel.

Dean’s been leading him into every sordid, decadent diversion known to man and the final result of that decent was plainly apparent in last week’s episode. I hate Dean so much right now I can’t even think straight. I hear Castiel is supposed to pummel him in the 100th episode. I’ll be cheering for Team Angel. Believe it.

I really felt for Sam here, who wants to help the both of them and doesn’t know how to even start. This whole season has been a roller coaster ride for cast, characters and viewers alike, hasn’t it? Nice short story.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I love how hopeful Sam and Cas are by the end of the story. The repetition of Out of reach is such a nice touch and I like how it goes through most of the story, until they got their hopeful feelings back. I also love how you've shown Sam and Castiel's friendship that hasn't really been shown on the series much yet. I hope things will go down this way on the series

Thanks for the story!
emmau chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
See, this? This is exactly what I want to happen. I want Sam and Cas to realize that Dean has gone over the edge and team up to help him back. No, it won't be easy because Dean's been spiralling for a long time, but if anybody can get through to him it should be Sam (with Cas's help). Great job.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved it!
DeanCasLover22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was so sad. Great job.
CrimsonEvil1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I loved it! And I think I used up all my tears on these Godforsaken sad episodes-sorry! I would have cried if I could.