Reviews for Becoming Amy
othiara chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Amazing!
Mheeturules chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Bad,bad Doctor! Sneaking up on her in the shower like that!
Mheeturules chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Bad,bad Doctor! Sneaking up on her in the shower like that!
Rainbow Floaty Donkey chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I like it! This is something I can totally imagine happening. I think you pegged Amy's character perfectly!
Katy-The-Platypus chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
lovi' it!
will there be a chapter 3?
kaittybee chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
bloody hell, i felt guilty just reading this. but the doctor so wanted to do more than kiss ;D
Thy Great Pretender chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
This is quite clearly the best Doctor Who fanfic I have ever read.
DarkAngel942 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! When I saw you marked it as 'Complete' I nearly cried!
Doctor who romance chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Haha, funny! Write more or I'll be stuck here forever!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Good story.
EddiesGirlx chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
please update soon i love it!
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Holy shit. Only two episodes in and I'm already shipping these two. Thats a new record I think.

The Spirit
XMelvdsX chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I loved it :D

Really, I did :D

I'm a big 10/Rose-shipper but there's just something about 11/Amy that's been there from the first second as hard as Moffat tries to tell everyone that they're not supposed to be an item. There's still a lot of chemistry between them. It took me no time to ship them :p
MegElemental chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Great chapter, and I love the story. Keep updating!

And don't you find that Matt Smith talks really fast and really quietly, so you have to turn up the volume, and then when the dramatic music booms out you get deafened? I still love him, but Christopher Eccelsen will always be my first Doctor and David Tennant will alway be my best. Still, it's great that this one is so free to have a relationship and I love 11/amy!

Meg
MissEmris chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
I love this story! Well done. I think it's great that you've written this, and even though the series has just started, you've got great characterisation and everything. I think that 11 and Amy make a great pairing, so well done for this and I can't wait for more.

x