Reviews for Playing With Fire
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
I got your hint loud and clear, my love ;)

Oh wow, well the idea of Jenny with a toy boy is an extremely hot thought but then add Jealous!Gibbs to the equation and then you're just a drooling mess! Fantastic smut writing in the last chapter! This was nice but now Jenny has to go tell Brian that she's leaving him... Oh boy, that'd be fun to read. Excellent writing, as always.
MariskaBaby92 chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
After reading this story, I would think you were from America! This was one hell of a story and you did a fabulous job with writing it.

You have a great talent and your word choice and structure were all great. I would love to see more stories like this from you. I could definitely read all your stories.

Awesome Job!
SarahShalomDavid chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
I think EVERYONE knows shes lying! They are destined to be with each other! Very well written, great story idea and well you have got to love a bit of Jibbs
beyondobsessed chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
haha I love reading jealousy sex! loved it
MissJayne chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Loved it! Very nicely written.
black widow mistress chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
Epic! just epic and hilarious... that is priceless... great job ()
kay-pwns chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Psh, that wasn't /really/ shit!fic. That made me laugh.. and then smut happened.. and I forgot why I was laughing. XD

HE IS THAT GOOD DAMMIT MARZIA.

..-goes to have a gigglefit-

Oh, and I believe I owe you.. two smuts. One in TOH, and one as a sequel to I Thee Wed, which I completely forgot about.
Kalyra-Anne chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Loved it!
USAFChief chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I did not find this to be crack!fic at all, Marzia. It was absorbing and completely plausible. Of course, we all know the director would never allow a younger co-worker the privilege of her body - she was taught better when she was a probie, right?

*smiles*

You did a very good job with this, and I must say the erotica (I don't like the word smut very much) was well done. With that one small exception I mentioned earlier, the grammar was very good - you are getting better and better all the time. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for posting this.

Best regards,

pdf
USAFChief chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
One minor error, Marzia, if I may?

"Tuning out the familiar noises, Jenny went back to reading, curled up in what once was her father's armchair. It wasn't often that she got to enjoy a night of relax at her house instead of locked up in the office, and when the chance to leave early tonight had presented itself, she seized it eagerly."

The word 'relax' should be 'relaxation.'

Other than that, so far, so good, and I will give you a proper review at the end.

*smiles*

pdf
breakwayfearles chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
honey, I only got one word for this: HOT! LOVE it! :D
Psycho Maddy chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
First of all, thanks for the mention and the fic - it was amazing!

I absolutely loved the sexual harassment comment. Our deal was this was supposed to be crack!fic, right? xD But you got Jenny's POV right and her attitude, with the strength that's so characteristically Jenny. And even though I already told you how I feel about Jenny actually doing this, it's easy to see it happening while reading the story because of the way you wrote it. And her thinking about Gibbs...I liked that very much, subtle with just the right amount of emotion and without bullshiting.

Gibbs' reaction made me laugh and almost gave me a heart attack at the same time. And my mind kept thinking about your dearest Trace Adkins! LOL Loved chapter three's tension and dialogue. The smut was amazing, honey! Again, you showed just how much they feel for each other without actually saying it. And it was intense *nods* That..what I said about the ending! Gotta love what you do with your endings! I love you, hun! *laugh histerically* not that it isn't true but you know why...
newyork24-7 chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
I have to be honest and say I was slightly dubious when I started to read this.

But I was surprised by how much I actually enjoyed it, it was perhaps slightly OOC but not obviously so and it didn't make me roll my eyes at any point. Also most importantly it took my mind off my hangover.

That and smut, so what more can a girl want :)

Plus the fact that English isn't your first language makes it all the more impressive.
Kelsey chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Loved it! You're one of my favorite writers and I am desperate to see more from you! Please? Thanks for this, I do love the humour/romance combo. Xoxo
MatteaAM chapter 4 . 4/11/2010
Hello, hello! Long time, not talk...yeah right! :)

First off, thank you for mentioning me. Twice! LOL

I'm just gonna rundown what I can remember now.

Lemme see ...

Healthy relationship - LOL...healthy my ass! :)

Then the end of ch.2 - O.O I'm gonna pretend that you didn't tease me with it yesterday. That was just so...Gibbs!

Um...what next? Oh, yeah. The smut. Well, I told you over the MSN already - I think it was good, no need to be uncertain. Not too much, not too little. Perfect, just like the witty last line.

I fall for the witty last lines! ;)

And about your Marzia-Shit!fic category - I hope we're gonna get some more fics in it soon!

Love ya, hun! ;)