Reviews for Trust
Kintora chapter 15 . 12/7/2015
Love seeing Zuko as the single dad caring after his kids. After reading Enslaved first, I could see the makings of a great father. I wish this story was more fleshed out though. I understand the shortness of the scenes adds to the gritty feel of the plot, but at the same time, I felt like it was too abrupt. Other than that, I really enjoyed reading this and was happy to see Mai return as the hero, rather than a coward who ran out on her family. Nice job!
Ruby of Raven chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
Ha! XD Yay! That was unexpected with Mai, but I liked it! Great job with this! I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Keep going! It's great.
I don't know why I'm so fascinated by AU Zutara, but I am. This one is great. I'm dying to know how Katara resolves her ambition with her situation.
huinsutt99 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Wow. Intense chapter. Suki and Katara's conversation was pretty funny.
huinsutt99 chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
This is a really good story. I'm just curious as to when we'll find out what was going on in the first chapter - since it seemed like the following chapters have been about events previous to the first.
scorchedtrees chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Dude, this was AWESOME. So completely original and amazing. I love dad!Zuko with a gun and Katara as a mobster. Mai is awesome. I love how you incorporated Toph and Aang. GAH. Brilliant.
seireidoragon chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
Very well written.
fireladystephanie chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
That was really gold! I am so suprised this fic doesent have so many more reviews! I loved it very well writen! You should think of making more or an epiloge...
Spannerspoon chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
Brilliant! Are you planning on a sequel?
(Please say yes!)
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I don't normally post on the first chapter of a completled fic - but had to let you know I'm hooked already!

Great idea and really well written, I can't wait to read the rest!
lazyguy90 chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
Damn this was all sorts of cool. Great work on this.
Tawnyfur chapter 15 . 8/25/2011
Zuko seems like he'd be the greatest dad - no kidding. He's such a DAD with his overprotectiveness and his fussy attitude. xD Ah, Zuko, you're so adorable when you're with kids. Reading this quite soon after "Enslaved" finds me with a very strong impression of a loving, fatherly Zuko. He's also a huge prude, which is highly amusing.

The style is fantastic! I loved the opening chapter throwing us into a moment where all you can think is "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?", and then the next few are dedicated to painting us a background picture. Then, when we catch up with the present, we move forward! Fascinating.

Zhang totally reminds me of a more outwardly bitter young Zuko - how old do you figure the children are in this story? And for some reason, I picture Xumei to look like the flashback version of Mai in "Zuko Alone", though perhaps younger and happier. I loved the various interactions with the children from different people - Bato and friends, Iroh, Sokka, Katara, Mai, Aang (he'd be the best elementary school teacher!). Very cute.

Hm - Katara the mobster and Zuko the cop. She's technically bad, being a drug dealer and all, but she ACTS good, especially around Zuko's kids. And he's obviously good, being a cop and a single father of two. So, kind of a weird inversion of the usual "good girls want bad boys" slogan that Zutara has going on. I like it!

I've noticed this in a few of your stories, and I thought I'd let you know that when you saw that muscles are tightly drawn, you mean "taut", not "taught". Just thought I'd point it out.

Quite an interesting tale you have here! Very entertaining. Great job!
SnoopyGirl213 chapter 15 . 6/18/2011
That was an awesome Mafia Katara and Cop Zuko story but u knw ways rlly funny? A moth mafia; The Mothia (borrowed from Clockwork Mockingbird)
Chixue chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
Oh wow, Mai is scary. Really, really scary. XD
The Other One 7721 chapter 15 . 4/13/2011
This was such a creative idea! Props to Moor who requested the story. I love any story with Zuko as the 'good' guy and Katara as the 'bad' girl, and this is my favorite.