Reviews for When love is blindest
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 14 . 8/3
How cute! But im sorry this has to be a flame. I dont want to be rude but you mispelled A LOT. Everyone is out of character. Robin wouldnt hate raven, cyborg would never try to kill raven, starfire does not talk normal, raven is not dramatic whatsoever, and beastboy would never act so pervish. I dont like the story but i think its cute. Whatever if you like the story im sorry for being a hater. Thats why i havent wrote anything cause i dont even know how to do one. Whatever this is just a warning. Peaceandluvbbrae out!
This story is so cute I love it so much
radac chapter 14 . 7/18
i luv this story!
Brilliant story! Magnificent! Its a very well though out story. You put some nice drama scenes in there, and very well placed. You know exactly how to write a good story, and that is very rare. You should be proud of yourself. The only thing that could use improving on is COMMAS! LEARN HOW TO USE THEM! -ahem- sorry. Anyway, brilliant story, ill read some more of yours!
-SS
riva chapter 14 . 2/26
this is really awesome
cutiepie040206 chapter 6 . 1/22
nb
bbraeeverybbday chapter 14 . 1/12
so cute AMEN
bbraeeverybbday chapter 13 . 1/11
far out that was emotional alright
bbraeeverybbday chapter 13 . 1/11
happy plz
I loved this fanfic.
Jinx. the girl with bad luck chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
The story was radical, and TT fans 4 eve
nc chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
Great story.
A very late fan chapter 14 . 12/14/2015
This story started was kind of sad, but then I like how you ended it with them really being in love with each other. It was (and still is) the most emotional and epic fanfic I have ever read. Major props to you sir.

Sincerely,

-MK
IcelandicLicorice chapter 14 . 11/29/2015
*squeals like an idiot* IT'S TOO ADORABLE! GREAT JOB, I SAY, GREAT JOB.
Jinx. the girl with bad luck chapter 11 . 11/8/2015