Reviews for iDiscover I Have Superpowers
TigerDiva10 chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
this is an awesome story!
Her Name Is Erika chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
I would lovelovelove to write something long, and analytical just to say how much I love this story. I don't even care that it's not around one central pairing (Seddie, Creddie, Cam...whatever, here, it doesn't even matter to me; it's my last thought as I read this fic - although I have one iCarly pairing I have a tendency to lean towards...), but just the three of them, navigating them having these abilities as a whole.

When school isn't already kicking my ass into next month, and you update, I'll write something of the sort. But really, thank you for writing this. It's my second reading it from start to finish - the first time was on my iPod.

Consider this favourited, and added to my story alerts. It's just that good. You know what? Never mind. I'll just favourite you, altogether.

-Erika
The Capslock Critic chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
Just want to say that this is a really great story, and although it looks like it's been a really long time since you updated, I really hope that you do get around to it!
NothingMakesSense chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
I'm pleased at the paring. Cam is fucking awesome! Right, I'm wondering what'll happen with the DNA they took from Sam. I hope Freddie is smart enough to figure out what's going on. I'm also praying for more Cam moments. Y'know, for the d'aww factor. Your fight scenes are awesome. Just headbutting hurts you as well as the poor victim. I don't care if Sam has super strength! Headbutting hurts like a bitch! From... Personal experence.
Ixien chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
I really hope you finish this story. I've really enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2012
I really hope that you continue this story. I've really enjoyed reading it.
KittyAttack chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
FJDISKCJCB I'm a late reader, therefore that is the reason I'm just now reviewing.

Omigosh I love this so much. It's dark and twisted but full of quirky moments and happiness and I just love it.

Please update D: pweety pweety pwease?
i hate cam chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Fuck u dipshit i fucking hate CAM shippings :( p.s fucku
Anon Y. Mous chapter 14 . 2/15/2012
Aww... that's all that's written so far..? Guess I'll just have to wait :3 great story though! I love it so much
Anon Y. Mous chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
Yeah! Freakin' yes! x3 I love ya, man! I was worried that it was just gonna be another Seddie vs. Creddie thing for the past two chapters or so... but you pulled off a Cam surprise I've said that I'm a total Seddie fan before but... I'm a real Cam fan too (for some odd inexplicable reason). Since Freddie seemed kinda less important(?) than Sam and Carly in this story, my opinion was that Sam and Carly would be best together. Not to mention I'm in a Cam phase at the moment. Anywho Great work! x3 Can't wait to read what happens next
Anon Y. Mous chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
I LOVE this story so far! x3 Personally, I'm hoping for a Cam development since its my latest phase, but I do like Seddie too (total seddie fan when it comes to the actual show). And the way the characters say things that I could totally picture them saying is absolutely genius! You've got their personalities down to a tee! Anyway, gotta keep reading this addicting story! Keep up the good work
WitchieKit chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Ouch poor Freddie.
WitchieKit chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is so cool. I'm a sucker for superhero stories.
T0ran chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
I like it.

The premise isnt unique, but unusual

This isnt romance, so who cares about the pairings

(which you handle quite nicely imo anyway)

I hope you update soon
Kurai Fabala chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
Nice, I really liked that you included Griffin, I don't know if he will be important again, but it's a good detaill. I cannot wait to see where this is going.