Reviews for Attention to Detail
hoLLic149 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Alright this was written 4 years ago, but I still feel the need to say that this was incredibly adorable and I love it.
PrinceZukaang33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Soo cute, I loved reading every word! Keep up the good work! ;)
MissVenusVixen chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
What does aang know about zuko?
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Zuko, you're creepin' me out, buddy! I knew you were chasing him, but this takes STALKER to a whole new level!
Sugarlumpspark chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was really sweet...Gah! I feel like giggling!
Shiiiru chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I strangely LOVE the idea of Zuko knowing every tiny detail about Aang! Is so stalkerlishly adorable!
MuppetSnipper chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
*TACKLEGWOMPS* w This was amazing! 3 I loved it so muchso fluffy and-w Perfect! 3 3 3 Thanks for writing it! 3
alli-sun chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I was always a fan of Zuko being all creepy and stalker-like. This was very sweet. )
Atsu Tenshi chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
*squeals* This is so cute!
Clear Rain Drops chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I totally Awwww'd while reading this fic :). They are super cute.

Stalker!Zuko is just the funniest and this fic is so heartwarming.

I love how you write and I'm def going to subscribe to you and favorite this fic :).
Thomson chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Hey I really liked this! Great job!
Chi Haku chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Zuko's not a stalker. Not at all. God. *rolls eyes*

Will you write a more Zukaang-ish sequel?
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
You are so witty! And such a great writer. This is exactly how I'd imagine they'd behave; it's fantastic!

How could a twelve year-old with a speech impediment fight the entire fire nation?

LOOOOOVE LOVE loved that. And I like how much Zuko wanted to come off as friendly and everything, too. Like. He's so sweet and really not a bad guy and of course he'd be struggling a bit here with that... because it took him forever to find himself and he's so new to it! And you captured that so well here, I thought.

You write Aang really well, too! He's so open and naturally friendly; just a good kid with amazing social skills. You wrote the interaction perfectly, as well as a lot of things from his point of view (as well as Zuko's). The thing about Zuko and his stalker-facts was cute, I thought. As well as Aang's enthusiasm about it! God, he's adorable.

I also like how you mentioned Zuko's other scars. The minor ones. Even though they weren't ever mentioned in the series (I think), one would just assume that he would have them. The others might, as well (just not as bad lolol). Hmmm... that gives me an idea for something. YOU'RE SO INSPIRING!

AND. THE. HUG. OKAY SERIOUSLY THIS IS AMAZING ajkfhdasjkfahfa I could even hear parts of the Avatar OST in my head as I was reading! Their embarrassment slash blooming comfortableness was just jsfhksdjhfksjfas I LOVE THIS.
IOTR chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Super stalker!Zuko is really cute

A lovely little story you have here. I like the little tid bits and quirks you thought of for Aang, especially the memorial part. It really gives his character some depth. :)
cabingirls chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I loved it! really sweet :)