Reviews for I Surrender All
ShadowRose17 chapter 13 . 8/28
I read through the two stories you have up again, and I just wanted to say again I appreciate it that you've written it. Not only are the stories so engaging that they keep me hooked until the last page, every time I read them I am reminded to seek God in my life in different ways. There's always something relatable to what I'm going through, something I need to read. God really speaks to me through these stories, and they're really a blessing to me! They inspire me to want to write stuff like this again, and seek God in my writing.

So thank you, StarVix! Even though we all make mistakes and things happen, God can use us through them. And you may never ever see this, but I just wanted to say that. )
ShyHowl chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
K, girl we need to get something straight right now. Your are one of the most gifted FanFiction writers I have ever had the pleasure of finding and I thank God for finding your stories. I pray that you will write more because I cannot get enough of the two stories you have written. You are forever under God's blessing and love. 3
Sylvia-Ann chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Why are you so perfect?
God bless you. You have inspired me so much, I can't thank you enough. Give The Lord glory for helping you write this. Thank you.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 13 . 7/21/2012
But where is Sonic? On a Dimensional journey of his own? lol
sunstar989 chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Great story can't wait to read the next one
Howlitzer chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
And as we say, on to the next one...good, good stuff. Not much else to say other than the fact that the story's been a blessing and you have a way with writing all of this down.

Keep writing and God bless.
SherryBlossom chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
Yay! What a WONDERFUL ending! One of your best stories yet. But he didn't find, he didn't need to anyways _. This story has given me some answers I needed. Thanks _

Keep it up! I NEVER get tired of your stories. NEVER!

LordGodsServant chapter 13 . 4/16/2011

Seriously, this is the best Christian fiction I have ever seen on this sight, along with "I Still Believe." Your plot threads completely blow away the cultural opinion that "Christian stories are boring."

Your plot threads are incredible and your characters are three dimensional wonders.

Please write another sequal where Tails is up for the treatment, either that or Shadow or both. Maybe you could even write one where all of the main characters get drawn into a plot with Lucifer and Sonic gets to see Shadow again.

I note that you didn't include things from the villains point of view this time around and left us hanging with Mighty. More material for later on hopefully.

Please continue this masterpeice you have created. This fiction brings great glory to the Lord God Almighty, especially on a sight such as this.

Good Day and God Bless

Sincerely, LordGodsServant :)
needs sequel chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
it really does.

really great work, star vix.
JJ91 chapter 13 . 3/8/2011
Hallelujah! Great ending. It's a shame Sonic didn't appear in it. That would've been nice.
DanceDream chapter 13 . 2/10/2011
OK, I know I already reviewed, but it was, like, two-o'-clock in the morning when I did so, and I realized, reading through it again (yes, it was that good!) that I forgot to mention a couple of things:

1. lol at Knuckles in the beginning, "Buzz off!"

2. LOL at Jet, "Saying that IS recanting, genius!"

3. ROTFLOL *repeat multiple times* at the Chaotix getting ready to go! I have seen
DanceDream chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
Wow... Just as good as the previous one! Go Knuckles! These are truly amazing stories- well written, great plots, and so symbolic! I love all the tie-ins with all these discreet places and stories in the Bible, and I was so happy to see Sonic's hard work with Knuckles pay off! Now we just need Tails... Anyhoo, great job with this story!
Lupus Silvae chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
Sorry I took so long to review.

I loved how you tied this all up. The drive to church was absolutely hysterical, and I don't think I could breathe for a while there! I've been with families whose mornings are like that. It's a... unique experience, to say the least.

Well, both the original and the sequel have made an amazing tale, made moreso by the One who inspired you to write it. You are an amazing servant of God.

Well done!

BlueClairity chapter 13 . 1/20/2011
What about Knuckles and Sonic? Will he apologize? Oh, Star You know I loved it! Next Tails! Next Tails!
Cstan chapter 13 . 1/17/2011
And so another amazing story of faith comes to an end. It's nice to see the Chaotix acting similar to their alternate selves.

I was wondering if you could do a sequel but this time with Tails&Shadow? He's still missing the message.

Happy New Year and may the Lord bless it and keep His hands over you.