Reviews for My Happy Ending
MySilentVoice chapter 49 . 12/12/2012
I absolutely love this. You are such an amazing writer and I can see your awesome talent for writing stories.
I really...can't use words to describe this story. It's like...just so pure and fun and beautiful. (I know I used words back there but they're pretty weak.)

All in all, THANK YOU for this story.

Truly, fantastic :)
animefreakXD chapter 37 . 12/12/2012
omg is this teddy prince person for real cuase i used to have tht same teacher back in elementary school and he was a music teacher. hey by any chance did u go to blooming christian?
Guest chapter 49 . 11/27/2012
I love your stories and its sad that you're leaving but please do try to visit here any time available
Angel chapter 49 . 11/26/2012
That was so TOUCHING
xoxamuto4everxox chapter 39 . 11/17/2012
hey i'm back to reading this. srry i haven't really read it *slaps self*. I still have hope that Natsume and Mikan get back together it's obvious that they still love each other :)
aurora0914 chapter 49 . 11/13/2012
This was one of the best fics ever!
WinterValentine chapter 49 . 11/7/2012
This fic was amazing. It is one of my faves out of all the gakuen Alice FICs. It took me a whole day of nonstop reading to finish it . You my friend are a genius. It was just wow at first I thought it would be that cliche nonsense but then I thought they weren't gonna get Back together but they did but in a not so cliche way. Just so interesting and compelling. Great job
ChocoChipzCookie chapter 49 . 11/1/2012
This a a reaaaaaaally nice story. I am sorry it had to end.
Hayoona chapter 49 . 10/31/2012
This chapter is as amazing as all of your chapters and its unbelievable to think that you could write like that on the age of 13
I really want to thank you for writing such a great story and it really affected on me
And I really liked the sweet words you wrote at the end (although you broke my heart when you said that boys like Natsume Hyuuga doesn't exists ) it meant a lot to me and it made me think about my life and future
I hope that you tell me if you have anything new on my email
P.S. I think that you should have put Ruka and Hotaru together
And Natsume and Mikan should get married before she get pregnant
I hope that you read this :)
Hayoona chapter 48 . 10/31/2012
OMG
I can't believe that you mentioned me
I feel really special :)
This chapter is amazing and you wouldn't believe how happy I'm that you released it ( I thought that the previous one was the last )
I couldn't stop smiling but I cried at the end (really I did ) because I don't want the story to end ,as I told you before I think that this story is better than the gakuen Alice
P.S. I really wish to meet you one day
Alyx Hawthorne chapter 49 . 10/25/2012
"Still. Youchi. Grr." I dunno but 'tis the best for me. ;)

Wow, I just thought now how in the world I haven't stumbled upon this story 'cause I've been in FFn for like forever. And I know you are so sick (oh, in a positive way!) of hearing how great this story is, but still, just so you know, this was not just an ordinary fanfic to me. You gave me the certain hope I have been looking for unconsciously - the hope to continuously write stories to inspire people. Just like how you did through "My Happy Ending." Now, I'm pretty sure I won't hang up my pen here until I've made the most wonderful story I think I could come up.

Thank you. I know you would just read past this and forget this, forget my pen name, forget my review, but still, thank you for a wonderful story and I hope that you're finally seizing the moment, seizing every day of your life, just like what you said ti us on your note in the end.

True enough, carpe diem, Little Miss Giggle.

XX, Alyx Hawthorne
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
haridz hidayat
animefan4eva310 chapter 49 . 10/20/2012
AHHH THIS STORY WAS SO GREAT! DON'T GOOOOOOO (but i understand why are are () Thanks for being such a great writer!
LeSkye chapter 49 . 10/20/2012
oh god. i can't believe you're leaving FFN. I, in one way or another, am expecting a part 2 if possible. or the epilogue of the epilogue. like kids maybe? i was wondering how Mikan could cope with that.

anyways, i never regretted a moment when my heart swelled and my stomach being all gooey.

ONE OF THE EPIC STORIES IN GA FANFIC.
animefan4eva310 chapter 47 . 10/19/2012
I seriously think that this is THE greatest fanfic I have read so far, you're such a great writer! I love love LOVE this story 3 x 1000000000000000000 you don't understand how great I think it is...
2,323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »