Reviews for My Happy Ending
Krisaku chapter 12 . 7/23/2018
Oh my gosh! Love love this! Hahaha it's making me laugh so hard ! I'm still getting used to Natsume being a flirty guy and Luna a bitchy girl anyway I love your story.
Krisaku chapter 7 . 7/23/2018
This is sooo interesting! I like this chapter a lot just because she chose the slug which is hilarious XD
annmarie.08 chapter 7 . 2/13/2018
This is classic. I was laughing my ass off with a pillow on my face in case I woke up the whole neighborhood because it's freakin' 2am in the morning haha! No wonder you have a lot of favorites. Add me up on those people. Love your story!
x3Pokki chapter 25 . 10/12/2017
Tis chapter made me feel like Mikan is slowly becoming obsess with Natsume...I see why u (author) said she's 'selfish'.
FinexShadeForever chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
It’s so beautiful the story. I loved it!
I-am-pongpagong chapter 39 . 7/20/2017
Your ingenuity is amaaaaaazing! Love the hidden message in the album!
I-am-pongpagong chapter 49 . 7/19/2017
This is by far, the most beautiful fanfic I have ever read for years. I am so glad I came across this again because I read the early parts years back and then it was suddenly gone. Can't you make this into a book? (altho I know that's impossible because of the songs but heck, you can make up new ones right lol your lyrics were good). Do you send pdf/epub files of your works to hardcore fans? I really wanna keep this story forever! Congratulations for being AWESOME! FAB plot, AWESOME character portrayal of GA characters, and such a BEAUTIFUL story overall!
NikoNikiLove chapter 49 . 4/6/2017
That was the most beautiful story i have ever read
ruuridolls chapter 2 . 2/8/2017
Love how this chapter ended!
Eka19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
You have no idea on how long I tried to look for this story! I found years ago and then it suddenly disappeared and I looked EVERYWHERE! But I just couldn't find it. I really know which version I like more. The old version was pretty good as well, even though it wasn't as descriptive and as long as this version, there was still something about it that this new version didn't have. I'm just really glad that I finally found this.
Bunnyxo chapter 13 . 12/30/2016
Holy shit "don't trust me" is actually such a perfect song for natsumes band you are a genius thanks for writing this fic! Excited to read the rest of it :)
Guest chapter 49 . 12/16/2016
Wow! That was such an amazing fanfic! Natsume and Mikan have such a cute relationship! I think my favorite scene was the one in the elevator, or maybe the one at the cafeteria table with the diamonds!

Thanks so much for completing this awesome story!

~Breezylyn
kamilafauzia chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
I really really hate this I-am-a-bad-guy-I-don't-deserve-you-so-let's-break-up
More over when that bad guy didn't even say any reason to the girl.
Did he think the girl didn't have any rights to choose?
Ugh
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 49 . 11/19/2016
Woah you read my mind there. I think you're right there. I go to this site to "escapr realityxD). I should probably stop. Anyway, I really love this fanfic. Its really well written and the plot.
Lost chapter 49 . 10/3/2016
You might never be able to read this... but I'd like to thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for writing this story. Quite weird that it took you years to write this, whereas it took me only a day and a half to read it. Much love wherever you are! Andrea xx
2,323 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »