Reviews for My Happy Ending
Lost chapter 48 . 10/3/2016
Man... that was beautiful. I'm a few years late but I'' still glad I found this gem. I'm about to read the epilogue now!
Lost chapter 47 . 10/3/2016
No, I'm not crying! You're crying! *sniffles*
Lost chapter 33 . 10/3/2016
Mistare? Oh my... I'm crying already
Lost chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
Omo~! What is going to happen?! C'est terrible... I don't want to get sadder than this
Lost chapter 23 . 10/3/2016
Man, this chapter got me grinning all the waaaay. I hope everything will be alright x
SereHime chapter 39 . 8/28/2016
What was the message in Set the fire to the third bar? I think a letter or something is missing. I got "Tsubasa, your ock" and I'm guessing its wrong.
flo chapter 49 . 8/25/2016
oh my fucking god that was a wonderful story
Rincchi chapter 37 . 6/28/2016
i've read your fanfiction and i think this chapter is the best. you make me feel the way Mikan feels here. the song "My happy ending" also suits the storyline perfectly.

shortly, i love your story so damn much, and this chapter is the best of all.
KirstenC chapter 49 . 6/18/2016
Hello! This is my first time reading a fanfic of gakuen Alice. When I first read this, I never thought I would be sooooo hooked up in the story. I mean this story is actually great! I love it! I love how you described the characters thoroughly and gave life to them. I fell in love with natsume's character here, though I can't seem to picture natsume laughing. well anyway, this story gave so much impact to me. I love gakuen alice , and I also love music. And the fact that you brought them together made me love it even more!

I know you already signed off from this site, but I would like to take this chance to ask you this. I hope you probably read the gakuen Alice's manga 'til the end. What are your thoughts about it? Thank you and God bless!
pennYnnep chapter 49 . 6/5/2016
A lovely story. :)
A.M.Y chapter 49 . 4/24/2016
This should be published as a book. Seriously. You write so well. (and I am pretty sure you're even better than most people who have published their own books) Everything is so vivid. Like I am actually watching a movie. Oh yeah, why not write a screenplay and send it to producers? Who knows what will happen?!

No matter what happens, I hope you continue writing whatever it is that suits your liking. If ever you publish a book or something, please do let us know. :)) xx
Mikasume chapter 23 . 4/5/2016
OoooooooO I like the song
No more poison killing my emotion...
Mikasume chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
OoooooooooO he is being a gay hehe
Mikasume chapter 18 . 4/4/2016
I hate permy
Mikasume chapter 10 . 4/3/2016
Just a small note not like I'm insulting you but at the first round when Anna was giving mikan's the high hell shoes mikan's refused but Anna told her it's as a birthday gift then mikan's said her birthday was a month ago and since her birth day is in January then this month must be February but you just turned it to be the month befor Christmas Eve so it's November
How from February to November